Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LF Vivillon Patterns

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PoKoolKelly View Post
    The only rare ones I have are the PokéBall, Fancy and Sun Patterns. I'm obviously keeping the PokéBall and Fancy ones for myself but the sun one is for a friend. In terms of Shinies, I have a female Lv.25 Shiny Remoraid, female Lv.15 Shiny Luvdisc and male Lv.25 Shiny Skrelp free that I don't need. I could give you either of those and if you want I can give them PokéRus seen as I know you like to IV breed etc.
    I apologize for the extremely late reply; college has kept me very busy this week. Now, if you wish to trade the Lv. 25 S. Skrelp for the four Vivillons that you need, I am willing to do so. I will have to breed them first, so please let me know if you are interested.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by GSlinux View Post
    I apologize for the extremely late reply; college has kept me very busy this week. Now, if you wish to trade the Lv. 25 S. Skrelp for the four Vivillons that you need, I am willing to do so. I will have to breed them first, so please let me know if you are interested.
    That's fine. I've been busy with 6th form work also. I would love to trade the Vivillons with you. Whenever you would like to trade, I am ready. Could you forward me your IGN and FC so I can add you. I will PM you mine now

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PoKoolKelly View Post
    That's fine. I've been busy with 6th form work also. I would love to trade the Vivillons with you. Whenever you would like to trade, I am ready. Could you forward me your IGN and FC so I can add you. I will PM you mine now
    I'll be able to trade the Vivillons either today or this coming weekend. PM me with your availability.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi peeps!
    I'm looking for Sandstorm and Jungle Vivillon patterns to complete my collection ;_; I have plenty of Icy Snows, Oceans and Rivers to trade~

EDIT: Also Phiones!
    Last edited by Seepia; 09-19-2014 at 07:36 PM.
    Friend Safari: Pumpkaboo, Shuppet and Spiritomb.

Looking for all the event legendaries!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello Seepia,

I have the Sandstorm and Jungle Vivillon patterns. Do you have anything else of interest besides the mentioned Vivillons and Phiones?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm afraid I don't really have much else to trade.. I'm trying to complete my Pokédex and I can't really part with any of my legendaries either since I only have one of each. x_x

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Seepia View Post
    I'm afraid I don't really have much else to trade.. I'm trying to complete my Pokédex and I can't really part with any of my legendaries either since I only have one of each. x_x
    I understand. I am not looking for any legendary either as I already have them all. I'll trade you the Vivillons for the Phione or whatever else of good value, even though I am not looking for one. Is that fine with you?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, Phione would be okay

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Seepia View Post
    Yeah, Phione would be okay
    Sorry for the insanely late reply, college is taking all of my free time. Send me a PM with your FC and availability. I will send you my availability time-frame once I receive the PM.