Thread: Battle Spot player's lame attitude.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Battle Spot player's lame attitude.

When I got bored,battling in Battle Spot is my favorite place.But what got onto my nerves are;Most of the player disconnected their wifi when they are about to lose,means I don't get any battle wins record and that is really lame.Even the player who's using Uber team and about to lose,still DC'ed their wifi.Forfeited is still fine to me because I still got wins record.

I want to see if any of you guys encountered with player like these in Battle Spot or any Link battle ?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm just gonna say that not every single person DC's b/c their about to lose. Some may have spotty internet connection like I do. Not saying that a lot of people don't do it xD I'm just saying that some of them could be having internet problems xD

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I also encountered people like these everyday in Battle Spot,but like Katarina says,probably some of them actually has a weak internet connection and some of them disconnected their Wifi/Internet on purpose.
    Last edited by Victini's Tears; 08-29-2014 at 06:04 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pretty sure if they disconnect it counts as a win for you anyway.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not sure about that but sometimes when they got disconnected while battling,my wins record doesn't increase.Only increase when they disconnected after i beat him/her.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Strange it actually says on the battlespot when you sign in that if you disconnect it counts as a loss for you, so you should be getting a win. Are you sure it's not just that game sync hasn't updated yet?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've updated my Game Sync everyday to send my PokeMiles to PGL. And about the disconnect-lose/win thingy,I think it only count as lose for the one who got disconnected but doesn't count as win for the opposing trainer.Not sure about that,just my thought.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It definitley says that who ever disconnects loses. They started doing this this Gen to solve the previous issues of people simply turning off their consoles and getting a free win.