Thread: World of Warcraft

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

World of Warcraft

So my boyfriend just recently got me playing it. At first, I only played a little bit to keep him quiet for a while xD but I actually kind of like it Currently I'm a lvl 7, almost 8, Blood Elf Paladin. I know others on here play it

What do you like about the game? What class are you? What creature are you or had the most fun playing? What was the hardest class you played? etc

And I'm just gonna say that I about screamed when those Arcane Sentinnels (?) just decided to come at me. There were 3, and it felt like a pkmn horde, and I died and had to find my body T.T That was just terrifying o.e

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've wanted to play it but don't really want to have to spend money

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah. We went by Target the other day and had to spend $20 to get the stater box or whatever for our friend, and then he introduced it to me through his account, and I wanna play the game with him but we can't with the same account I also don't wanna go any further than I am in the game until I get my own account b/c then I'd have to do all of that work all over again T.T

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Theres always league of legends. Its free kbai

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes, but you have to spend a lot of money for those cards when you want a new skin or something. I won't play league. My friends are always spending money for the cards, and I don't see the point in that xD

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I am a Level 20 Pandaren Warrior (Trial Version, so i can't go higher than 20
    Got a new 3ds, so i'm ready to take on others in some heated Pokemon Battles

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Haha I know I don't ever have time to play, and you don't need the skins, they just make the avatar look cooler XD anyways I would but I honestly don't have much time for either of them T.T I barley have enough for my anime...

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oooh Kat's a pally >_> You'll be quite useful in raids and dungeons since you can tank and do dps u.u

I just went nerd on you.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm in the trial version right now, too, but my bf said he would pay for me to upgrade until I get a job and yes, I am a "pally" xD I have too much time to play it tbh ;-; but the different quests keep my mind from melting like when I play Spider Solitaire

As a little update, I'm now lvl 13, and my "specialty" is Retribution? I also chose tailoring and enchanting A little habit I have is comparing the game to pkmn....like I know where to get a lot of linen cloth, and I keep calling it farming... and "EXP"...and every time I have a question about something, unless he compares it to pkmn, I won't understand it for quite some time o.o

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 71 | Offers: 68 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah, i've went for a Protection Tanking role for my Pandaren, it's pretty fun (My professions are Skinning and Leatherworking, as they work well together ^^)
    Got a new 3ds, so i'm ready to take on others in some heated Pokemon Battles

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm about to hit lvl 20 soon so I might make a new character, and be a shaman or a mage. Not sure which race I should choose though. Maybe a night elf or worgen >.> if I spelled that right...I love that there's always something to do though xD