Thread: Nature Breeding Services!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Nature Breeding Services!

Hello! My name is Sam. Do you need a pokemon with a special nature that you just cant get? Do you need a pokemon with his/her hidden ability? Do you need a hidden ability or a special nature because you plan on battling the pokebay league or battle frontier? Have you tried to breed it yourself but you have no luck?

Well don't worry! I got ya!
    If you look at the graphs, since the release of pokemon x/y the number of eggs hatched in hopes of a HA or special nature has greatly increased. However, even with the new pokemon being brought to market, still not many have a HA or a special ability. This means that most people need a breeder or special person to help with breeding. Let me be that person!
    I can breed almost any pokemon with the nature and possibly the ability you want! And in return all I ask is a regular pokemon I don't have yet! (Which will be worked out when ordered.) Now, here how this works, i'll take three orders at a time so i dont get overwhelmed. First come first served, as a spot open up, send a pm or post below! Thank you!

Order slots:
    1: (none)
    2: (none)
    3: (none)

NOTE: I do not really deal in ivs. If you request them, you will probably have to wait a while. Same goes with egg moves.
    (This is a serious add. An resemblance between any pokemon and owners is completly coincidental. The samdoes breeding agency is in alliance with the samdoes eevee agency. Samdoes breeding agency is not responsible for any released or traded pokemon. No pokemon is hacked or cloned. Thank you.)
    Last edited by Octohawk; 09-04-2014 at 10:03 PM.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokemon: Goldeen
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    IVs: 6IV
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Either Sturdy body, Capable of taking hits, Highly persistent, Good endurance, Highly curious, Strong willed, or Alert to sounds
    Egg Moves: Aqua Tail, Body Slam, Hydro Pump, and Secret Power (if Secret Power is unavailable, then Drill Run)
    Pokeball: Luxury Ball
    Nickname: Sigma

I think that's everything, might have went over the top :P

Edit: I can trade something a bit more advanced for this because I have so many requirements
    Last edited by stormwalker22; 09-04-2014 at 10:08 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stormwalker22 View Post
    Pokemon: Goldeen
    Ability: Lightning Rod
    IVs: 6IV
    Nature: Calm
    Characteristic: Either Sturdy body, Capable of taking hits, Highly persistent, Good endurance, Highly curious, Strong willed, or Alert to sounds
    Egg Moves: Aqua Tail, Body Slam, Hydro Pump, and Secret Power (if Secret Power is unavailable, then Drill Run)
    Pokeball: Luxury Ball
    Nickname: Sigma

Hatched in Lumiose City, and don't receive egg or hatch egg on the 13th or any day with a 6 in it (don't ask)
    No Pokerus

I think that's everything, might have went over the top :P

Edit: I can trade something a bit more advanced for this because I have so many requirements
    ok... all i can say is that i can try. The things that worry me are the ivs and the egg moves. It could take me quite a while to get the right combo, but i'll try. What im going to do though is keep all the slots open and work on yours when ever im free (which is all the time) that way i can get more through with out clogging up the list.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I removed the 2 possible egg moves I listed at the end because I saw that they were only from previous generations and also changed ivs a bit

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Modest scrappy Whismur. Ivs missing attack.
    Bold natural cure chansey. Ivs missing attack. Egg move: heal bell.
    Thanks
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagator View Post
    Modest scrappy Whismur. Ivs missing attack.
    Bold natural cure chansey. Ivs missing attack. Egg move: heal bell.
    Thanks
    Again, all i can do is say i'll try due to the ivs. I'll try but no guarantees.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Samdoes View Post
    Again, all i can do is say i'll try due to the ivs. I'll try but no guarantees.
    If you can do all besides the ivs, just trade over the result and I can hatch the final version with the ivs. Because of this I also removed the hatching location details and such

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 35 | Offers: 32 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ivs don't really matter. Just get as many on the poke as you can and the natures too.
    REALITY IS A LOVELY PLACE BUT I WOULDN'T WANT TO LIVE THERE.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I get a female modest lotad in a dive ball please? Swift swim ability. IVs don't matter. No egg moves, just need the above. Thanks
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ok grant! I can get that done! I'll tell you when its done!

And i can try sagator, same goes for stormwalker, I will try my hardest.