Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is this a good team

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 105 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

is this a good team

i want to know if these two teams are good and any way to improve them
    here is my first team
    girantina level 100 with the moves earth power,aura sphere,dragon claw and shadowforce
    heatran level 100 with the moves earth power,heat wave,dragon pulse and magma storm
    kyogre level 100 with the moves water spout,blizzard,thunder,sheer cold
    landorus with the moves outrage,stone edge,eartquake,fissure
    groundon with the moves eruption,fire blast,fissure,solarbeam
    haxorus with the moves draco meteor,earthquake,dual chop,outrage

and here is my second and best team
    arceus- moves extreme speed,earth power,judgment,blizzard
    zekrom- moves outrage,thunder bolt,bolt strike,fusion bolt
    reshiram- moves dragon pulse,fusion flare,blue flare,fire blast
    kyurem- moves ice beam,dragon claw glaciate,draco meteor
    darkrai with the moves dark void,dark pulse,ice bem and brick break
    hydreigon- moves crunch,fly,dragon pulse and rush

if there are any suggestions on how to make my two teams better please let me know

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a lot of experience with planning movesets and team building (fourteen years to be exact) I must say first that when you are listing teams use the following format:
    Pokemon@Item- level
    Nature:
    Ability:
    EV spread:
    Moveset:

Also, honestly it it frowned upon to have a team with only legendaries and ubers. There is ZERO real skill involved and is unfair to the other pokemon. This is why they are banned from tournament play. I would suggest picking pokemon you LIKE and training them to work together and support a strategy that will help you win. Relying on brute force will only get you so far. As for their movesets, never have one pokemon know mulitple moves of the same type. This cripples the pokemons effectiveness against other types. Use held items to boost power, accuracy, etc. EV training is also crucial. It can give up to a 63 point boost in one stat. These teams are poor competitive ly and I would rate them both as a 2/10 for no foundation or strattigy other than attacking with brute force. My winning percentage is 87% so I am no noob. If you really want to get better follow my advice.

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Dragonxmaster, what do think of IV breeding. Im trying to make my Lucario as powerful as it can be, so ive been trying to breed for very good IV's. Is it worth it?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 18 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    should put a milotic on your team

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @messy_01
    If you have the patience to breed for good IVs they are absolutely worth it. A 31 max permanent boost in a stat can mean the difference between a win and a loss. EVs are also what I consider to be nessessary. If you have any other questions, pm me

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 91 | Offers: 62 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok thank you!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 105 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    well i dont have a milotic unfortunately

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a Milotic for trade. Here is the info
    Milotic- male lv70
    Mild
    Marvelscale
    EV: 252 Satk/ 100 HP/ 156 Sdef

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 105 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    cool what do you want for it and im also leveling up these ones as well
    typhlosion,terrakion,braviary,krookodile,venuasaur ,raichu,dragonite,larvesta,excadrill,jolteon,kanga skhan,gyarados,zoroark,mienshao and these are my othere level 100s sceptile,emboar and cryogonal

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are any of them EV trained like my milotic?

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 105 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    no there not

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 105 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    but what do you want for milotic

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 105 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    any 1 have a milotic

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 96 | Offers: 114 | Wishlist Items: 52 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    stone3x, a good resource when you are getting into competitive battling is the Pokemon of the Week section at Serebii.net (http://www.serebii.net/potw-bw/) The articles are written by groups of people who battle and they feature a variety of movesets and items to use. It can't tell you what will work best for you, but it can give you a lot of ideas, and also see how other people do it.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 54 | Offers: 105 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    thanks for that half the pokemon there i own so ill get them to level 100