Thread: LF: Pikachu

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF: Pikachu

Hello All, I really need a Pikachu not any Pikachu but a few pikachus and these are the ones I would like, let me know their ivs and nature, and pm me what you would like because I have tons to offer:

Surfing Pikachu
    Flying Pikachu
    Extremespeed Pikachu
    or most important:
    The Celebrate Pikachu

let me know movesets, ivs, and nature, and charecteristics if you have any of these, I have much to offer so pm me or post here thanks

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a complete set of the surfing pikachu....... do you have a Japanese Pokeball pattern Vivillon?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No sorry i have a French and an English pokeball vivillion will one of these do?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you have any non US events other than Vivillon?