Thread: Looking for specific shiny pokemon! Help?!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 212 | Offers: 553 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 34 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for specific shiny pokemon! Help?!

Hello!

So for the last month I have been trying very hard to get a hold of a few certain few shiny Pokemon with good IVs and for the life of me I can't find someone to trade with, not have I had any lick with breeding, even with the Masuda Method!
    It would mean so much if someone could help me obtain any of these elusive shinys!!

Here is what I need:

Shiny Garchomp - Preferably male with Rough Skin ability and Jolly nature!

Shiny Gligar or Gliscor - Male prefered but MUST HAVE POISON HEAL ABILITY!!!

Shiny Noibat or Noivern - Again, male highly prefered with Modest nature or a Timid!

Shiny Honedge, Doublade or Aegislash - I really want a male with a Modest or Adamant nature!!!

That's it!!!
    If anyone has one of these or more please PM me so we can try and work out a trade!!!
    I desperately need these shiny Pokemon and will trade just about anything!!!

Thank you for reading my post!

in·fa·mous - /ˈinfəməs/
    Adjective - Well known for some bad quality or deed - Wicked; abominable

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have gliscor with poison heal

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know Victini's Fire ☪ has a Shiny Timid Noivern

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a shiny garchomp, but it doesnt have any of the stuff you wanted. It's male, with sand veil, and brave nature. If you want it though i would trade it but if not whatevs
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 93 | Offers: 506 | Wishlist Items: 44 | Wishlist Offers: 69 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey I have that gliscor with poison heal! It's 5iv missing sp Atk, adamant, and perfectly ev trained too. I was literally just breeding that for my team! Have a five iv noibat missing attack. I know it's one of those natures but not sure which. I have a aegislash but not to trade sorry. I also of have a garchomp with perfect ivs but it is adamant so sorry. And all are shiny o corse.
    Pokemon HeartGold Friend Code: 1505-6450-3046. Pokemon White Friend Code: 0820-3178-9794. Pokemon Black 2 Friend Code: 0004-2110-3564. Pokemon Y Friend Code: 1418-6931-6470. (3DS)

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have them all, but what can you offer me?

Binjommin Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I have them all as well. What are you offering for them?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have Gliscor, as well as both Aegislash you are looking for, PM me if interested in either.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    I know Victini's Fire ☪ has a Shiny Timid Noivern
    Well that Timid Noivern was Infamous's.he/she traded it for my shiny Kangaskhan and on his/her post he/she wants male Timid/Modest shiny Noivern and mine was female.
    Last edited by Victini's Tears; 09-06-2014 at 03:33 AM.

^ Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire Fc
    Pokemon X and Omega Ruby Fc ( 2DS Alternate ) : 5215-1633-0720
    IGN: Ean