Thread: Need them gone.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Need them gone.

I've had a few shinies for a while now. The problem is that i want to trade them, the problem with that is that they are lv. 100 and not fully evolved, or i just cant give them away.

So if you want any, please offer! I will take just about any shiny Pokemon!!
    Last edited by Octohawk; 09-11-2014 at 06:30 PM.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are they shiny becaus lf they are I want whirlipede, frillish & combee

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I will take this one and this one and this one, but I will not offer you anything. Who Am I?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrl View Post
    Are they shiny because if they are I want whirlipede, frillish & combee
    Yes, they are shiny. I just cant seem to trade them because they aren't fully evolved, but lv. 100. And im going to be honest, im still on the fence about the combee. But the other two I would certainly trade!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok pm me about trades

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do they have any specific ivs? if so ill be willing to trade more, but if not I can trade regular shinies for them, pm me if you consider this fair, I am interested in the combee and cofigrigus, and cubchoo

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Added a few more!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All are still available!
    Also listed a few more!