Thread: Future Giveaways Depend On You Guys!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Future Giveaways Depend On You Guys!

Me and another pokemon fan are gonna start hosting giveaways of Shinies,Events,Shiny Legends and much more.

We need regular legendaries and shinies! from all the generations!
    We want to help others but we don't have many legendaries. I can trade things for them but i'd be really nice if you donated. Our giveaways will be on here and on Youtube. Possibly even on streams if we can. So help us if you can!
    Last edited by Voltaradragoness; 09-15-2014 at 04:05 AM.
    Darkness And Light Collide!
    -Voltaradragoness!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What do you have to trade? I have a yveltal, and an Xernas that i can trade for one pokemon.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a phione
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    We need Phione.
    -Voltaradragoness!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you guys only accepting shiny legendary or are all shiny?
    “All morons hate it when you call them a moron.”

― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can breed you as many Phiones as you need, I will trade 1:1 for any pokemon that isn't green on here
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nc&usp=sharing

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can give you a Phione?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew View Post
    I can breed you as many Phiones as you need, I will trade 1:1 for any pokemon that isn't green on here
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nc&usp=sharing
    Are the ones you are looking for in that chart need to be shiny, or you are simply collecting them for the pokedex? Because if it is for the Pokedex, then I think I can trade you one of them for a Phione.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 24 | Offers: 69 | Wishlist Items: 20 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Were trying to get anything. Shinies and Legends
    -Voltaradragoness!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laboaka View Post
    Are the ones you are looking for in that chart need to be shiny, or you are simply collecting them for the pokedex? Because if it is for the Pokedex, then I think I can trade you one of them for a Phione.
    No they don't need to be shiny, just english & not nicknamed.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No they don't need to be shiny, just english & not nicknamed.
    Ok then, I can trade you a Wigglytuff for a Phione.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 79 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by laboaka View Post
    Ok then, I can trade you a Wigglytuff for a Phione.
    Added you :--)

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok I will ask a few people and offer a event jirachi pm me who to send it to.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Added you :--)
    Ok, adding you now and calling you for the trade.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Forgot FC sorry i didn't find out till now.3737-9526-4966