Thread: "Pokebay.com" Wonder Trade Thread

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

"Pokebay.com" Wonder Trade Thread

Hello fellow Pokebay Members,

Today, a thought occurred to me. I found a dollar bill. But this was no ordinary dollar bill. It had the marking "Wheresgeorge.com" on it. Out of curiosity, I went to the site. It's a site where you type in the serial number of your dollar and can view where it has been throughout the country.

I began thinking. We could do this to Pokemon! To gain interest in this site, we could trade away Pokemon that are marked with the nickname "Pokebay.com". This will be a unique way to get rid of breeding leftovers as well. If you're breeding for a specific IV pokemon or doing the masuda method, chances are you're going to wonder trade the leftovers anyway, so by giving them the nickname, we could also help expand the Pokebay community in the process.

Now, this may not do too much, but I'm sure that if we wonder trade hundreds or even thousands of these "Pokebay.com" pokemon collectively, most likely a few people will be curious enough to come check out the site.

If you were traded a Pokemon with the nickname "Pokebay.com" and are here because of it, then welcome to the site, and comment below what pokemon it is and the name of the original trainer.

If you plan on wondertrading these Pokemon, please send David (username Lord of Storms) the number you send out each day through PM or VM so he can monitor the data.

I will begin masuda methoding bagon soon, so I will definitely be wonder trading the non shiny ones I get. If you have any questions or suggestions on how to improve this, please let me know!

Let's work together to help grow the wonderful community of Pokebay!
    Last edited by Velocity; 09-14-2014 at 08:51 PM.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This sure is very interesting and beneficial for the site. I've been trying to breed a S. Gastly using the Masuda Method, so I'll wonder trade those I won't use.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is actually a super cool idea! I think I'm going to start doing this.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    I'll probably start on this when I finish my Pokedex I'll nickname the Pokemon I caught.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I just Wonder Traded around 100 failed shiny+wrong IVs with nickname Pokebay.com.I hope this will help this community

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree it's an awesome idea, perhaps fate played a role in allowing you to find that dollar bill, anyway I'm gonna take part also

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nice idear i think i will do this with my next breed. XD Praise the church of Lord GOOMY.
    If you don't use your favorite Pokemon to win... why are you playing?
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Awesome Idea! I'll start doing that too!
    Currently in love with someone who does not exist.

Feel free to ask for trade requests!

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    I'm in!

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i will definately do this