Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sugoi Tanjoubi Giveaway;

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Sugoi Tanjoubi Giveaway;

.*・゚☆Happyヾ(*∇*)ノBirthday☆゚・*.
    to the sweetest and most adorable-st member/friend of mine: Minimizedd

I'm happy that we became friends after our first trade! Extremely kind and very honest.
    Talking to you is so lovely and I'm glad we have a lot in common!
    I'm very honored to be friends with such a sweet kind person, such as yourself.
    I also met 2-3 other friends on here who I'm in contact still through Kik&Snapchat (:
    Just saying since I met them first xD ANYWHO~

Birthday Gift: Souta the 5IV HA Male S.Zangoose, twin to my Aoi (*’∀’人)♥
    Thanks to you, I want to do this giveaway! ╰(*・ ᗜ ・*)╯
    (Please thank her and give her the best wishes~)

Prizes:
    Set A - Ger tag FILM14 Victini lvl 50 & SPA tag S.Zekrom lvl 50 ORAS-born in Ultraball (clone)
    Set B - ORAS-born S.Registeel lvl 62 "Koolaid" in Pokeball & 6IV S.Zekrom lvl 100 ORAS-born in Duskball
    Set C - 6IV S.Suicune lvl 50 ORAS-born in Luxuryball & ORAS-born 6IV S.Zekrom lvl 100 "Volt Dragon"
    Set D - ORAS-born 6IV S.Reshiram lvl 52 "Indra" & 5IV S.Lapras lvl 1 KB with Hydration in Diveball
    Set E - 6IV JPN Arceus lvl 100 cured from Pokerus & 6IV S.Feraligatr lvl 37 KB with Sheerforce in Pokeball
    There will be 5 Winners; of course winners choose which set they want.

Minimizedd and I decided to do a color battle giveaway, but she's away and I don't want to start without her.
    So instead we'll do a Cutie Imagination Giveaway on her birthday :3c

What do I mean by Cutie Imagination? ;3
    In your entry form, you would choose ANY pokemon (can include shiny form if you think it suits best for it)
    Once someone enters that Pokemon/S.Pokemon, you cannot use that Pokemon/S.Pokemon.

Example: Shiny Onix covered in red roses o(*^▽^*)o
    Seriously, that's too cute. Onix covered with red roses, works too 0: TOUGH ONE.
    Now I am undecided LOL so yeah thats why you must think careful before posting your entry form.
    So Onix/S.Onix is taken, you cannot submit an entry using that Pokemon.
    BE CREATIVE and win a set x3

READ; I'm pretty sure some people will use Sylveon/S.Sylveon (for an example, I can list the obvious cuties but I won't since I will allow them to be entered) so that Pokemon is banned in this contest. If you're not going to try to be creative or put work into it, don't enter in my giveaway. Simple! (: Hint: if your entry pokemon is cute like onix, you're ahead.

Entry Form;
    Name:
    FC:
    Pokemon: STATE GENDER (use "S." to inform me that its a shiny)
    Accessories: 1-2 items*&
    Description: Plain and simple!
    Name: (Optional but best if you have a name)

*Optional to use an 2nd item; but if it seems like its too much.. Sorry へ‿(ツ)‿ㄏ
    &It can be any ITEMS/THINGS, including food (Strawberries, Whipped Cream, Bread, etcs)

2 Items - Example: S.Onix with Red Roses and Whipped Cream.
    If it seems like its trying too hard, there's a good chance he will not win.

Example of my Entry Form;
    (It should look something like this)

Name: Kay
    FC: 2621-3469-9850
    Pokemon: Male S.Onix
    Accessories: Red Roses
    Description: His body and head covered in red roses.
    Name: N/A

[image here]
    (if you're an artist and would like to post your own, you can! but you still need to fill out the form)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Cutie Imagination / Birthday Giveaway will end on Thursday, October 15th.
    This gives everyone about 24 days to think of an creative cosplay for their Pokemons.
    If you are UNSURE about your props, please feel free to PM me and I'll answer your questions.
    (Plenty of Time = to be 100% certain of your entry form; Uncertainty = PM me and use Serebii.net to look at their form / shiny form!)
    Use your Imagination~

I know I'm giving a lot of time to this, its because I'm going to doodle them! If I really like it, I'll even color.
    I suck at coloring lolol so I'll try my best. I will post the winners' image here so you can look at them!
    GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
    I hope everyone can participate in this Birthday Giveaway σ(≧ε≦o)
    Last edited by venxhero; 09-24-2015 at 05:52 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Jordan
    FC: 1736-1710-8404
    Pokemon: Male Riolu
    Accessories: teddy bear and comfy red chair
    Description: Sitting in the comfy red chair and snuggling the teddy bear
    Name: Danny
    Last edited by JordanKnight; 10-01-2015 at 07:32 PM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Name: cj
    FC :4528 0882 3149
    packmen: shiny Proulett form meloetta
    accessories: present
    name: Melody
    The present is on her hair inside the melody thing
    ( i know its cheesy but its the best u can come up with ...)
    Last edited by WondoRules!!!; 09-28-2015 at 11:47 PM.
    Add me!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    @Taekwondo1517; So S.Meloetta's Pirouette Forme, she has a present on her head...? Is that what you meant? Just want to clarify.

Um the best I can come up with..? That's a bit rude to say lol If you don't like it, you don't have to partake in this giveaway.
    Also, it doesn't seem like you read my post at all. x:

This gives everyone about 24 days to think of an creative cosplay for their Pokemons.
    If you are UNSURE about your props, please feel free to PM me and I'll answer your questions.
    (Plenty of Time = to be 100% certain of your entry form; Uncertainty = PM me and use Serebii.net to look at their form / shiny form!)

This giveaway will last 24 days and you have plenty of time to post whenever you're ready, not right away. (I'm giving you time to decide and be creative)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, there's a 50/50 chance you MAY be able to win a Mystery Gift c:

★ BONUS ★
    I'll give you a hint.

✿ Gratitude Pokemon

Pretty obvious what Pokemon that is, right? Please do not post the name here.
    Anywho how to win is pretty difficult.

If your entry form is 100% cute *coughlikeonixcough* and I'm absolutely in love with it, you automatic win the Mystery Gift.
    You do NOT have to be a winner (can be though) to win this Mystery Gift.
    If you're one of the 5 winners and do win the Mystery Gift, you get 3 FREE Prizes!

Sadly, only one entry per person. Riolu & Meloetta are taken. Anywho, I will add or make changes, so please check them out!
    Its a maybe though and if I do add/change something and you read them (so you know) I may add more prizes and such.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    Yeah the peasant is on her head and guarded by the melody thing on her head

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and sorry i meant I not u sorry about that. -_-
    Add me!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Entry Form;
    My Name: Gam3rC
    FC: 3582-9563-3569
    Pokemon: S. Female Raichu
    Name of Raichu: Thundara
    Accessories: witch hat and broom
    Description: raichu standing on it's tail (to make it look like she is flying) holding a broom between her with a witch hat on top of her head slightly hanging over one eye, looking at the camera, smiling cutely. Her electricity behind her as if she was a real witch casting a spell.

how do u add images on here btw? im drawing it ^_^

Happy birthday mini ^_^

Picture:
    http://i62.tinypic.com/xm29zc.jpg

If that one does not work, try my deviantart:
    http://setanightsong.deviantart.com/...ichu-562158615
    Last edited by Gam3rC; 09-28-2015 at 07:07 AM.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thanks to finch22 for suggesting nicknames for your entry Pokemon :'D
    I think it will be pretty interesting to know what name you choose!
    (Rewarding him a shiny of his choice)

@Gam3rC; You can upload it by using a site called tinypic.com and post it (:

UPDATE ON ENTRY FORM: PLEASE LOOK AT IT!

Name: Kay
    Pokemon: Male S.Onix
    Accessories: Red Roses
    Description: His body and head covered in red roses.
    Name: (Optional and must fit your entry's Pokemon!) Sadly I don't have a name in mind for him xD

If you do NOT have a name for your Entry Pokemon, you must include "Name:" line in your entry form still (:
    Thank you!

OH I found one and sorry guys, THIS POKEMON IS OFF-LIMITS<3
    And No, I am not entering in this giveaway and giving an example of both entry forms!

Name: Hero
    Pokemon: Male S.Tyranitar
    Accessories: Pink Bow
    Description: Pink Bow on his head.
    Name: Nero
    *I had a dream where I went on a blind date and there he was, a giant cutie with a pink bow on his head, waiting for me x'D
    YES. I BASED THIS GIVEAWAY ON MY DREAM I HAD 2 NIGHTS AGO. In my dreams, he didn't have a name so I'm using the one I chosen for my S.Tyranitar (thanks to a friend who gave&named it for me)

- - - Updated - - -

★ BONUS ★ PART 2

I'm still debating lol so I'll also throw in another gift (you get to choose!)

✿ Melody Pokemon

Again, if you know what it is.. Pleas do not post the name here! (:

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay thank you..I drew it and I will upload it later..I'm going to think of a nickname, I like that idea

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Your welcome! (:
    Its super adorable Gam3rC! Nicknames usually are tough for people but I'm sure they will find one!

S.Raichu/Raichu is taken.
    (You may edit your entry form as you like, but you can NOT change Pokemon or Accessories. You can change how you wanna make your Pokemon wear/use the accessories though and can change the Name many times you like.)

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Thank you, it actually got me to draw again, so thanks for that too
    Thundara was easy for me because raichu is my favorite pokemon and i always name her that ^_^

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Your welcome! (: I want to draw at least everyday when I can but sadly no xD
    Its kinda tough to find time and motivation to draw 0: but for this, I will definitely make time!

Thats a cute name :3 you should add it underneath your Entry Form (so it would be easier for me to look at it entirely rather than searching and reading each post xD)

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay I will and I know what you mean...I had not drawn a thing in like 2 months lol

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's a pain xD but I'm glad you started drawing (:

Pokemon buddy of mine is entering so he texted me his entry form n-n
    Pretty nice. (I thought he would use Eevee/Gardevoir) xD

Name: Oscar
    FC: 5386-9961-3823
    Pokemon: Male Lucario
    Accessories: Tuxedo
    Description: Tuxedo wearing Lucario
    Name: Lukas (not Lucas, Lukas)

Lucario/S.Lucario is taken.

JordanKnight, Taekwondo1517, & Gam3rC - Please do not forget to add "Name:" Line in your entry form, thank you! With or without a name, you must include it because just in case you may/not add a name.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 87 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 11
    ok ill add the name
    Add me!

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 75 | Offers: 51 | Wishlist Items: 59 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Added