Thread: LF Shiny male Espurr

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF Shiny male Espurr

I'm awfully sorry for making this, but I'm having some difficulty with finding one.

I really like male Meowstic, and I'm planning on resetting my game fairly soon. I want to start it off with a low leveled shiny male Espurr. I just think it would be fun. Normally, I would try getting a pokemon like this myself before asking like this, but because of where Espurr has to be caught, I can't chain hunt, and Masuda Method is tedious enough without the added challenge of having to get the right gender shiny. The only pokemon I've ever managed to get was a shiny Skitty, and that was just luck since it only took 11 eggs.
    I sadly don't have too many things to trade, but hopefully something will be worth it. I've got a spare Pokebank Celebi I can trade, HA 5iv -attack Vulpix, and a few items like the lucky egg and leftovers. I've also got several mega stones I can trade. Here's the list of stones I have.

Gengarite
    Abomasite
    Blastoisinite
    Aerodactylite
    Gardevoirite
    Ampharosite
    Banetite
    Lucarionite
    Gyaradosite
    Medichamite
    Venusaurite
    Scizorite
    Absolite
    Charizardite X

If anyone can help me out it would be very appreciated!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 154 | Offers: 903 | Wishlist Items: 37 | Wishlist Offers: 101 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a male meowstic ?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm in the middle of a PM for an Espurr at the moment, but if it doesn't work out, then possibly.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, I got the Espurr! Many thanks to Kitty_!