Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam's General Store!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Shiny beautifly? For eevee? Not sure what the his ivs are like.nut I'd let you look for yourself in trade.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RickyLahey View Post
    Shiny beautifly? For eevee? Not sure what the his ivs are like.nut I'd let you look for yourself in trade.
    I'd be fine with it, but as I said in at the top of my post, I can no longer clone my self, so do you have someone that you can get to clone it?
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey guys, i am still taking orders, but I ask you to please have someone who can clone ready to clone the pokemon I trade to you , and then send me the copy. I only ask this because I lost my ability to clone. If you really need a pokemon though, I can see if I can find one for you!
    ---Edit---
    I have changed the store now, so that it includes SO MUCH MORE! Check it out!
    --Edit--
    I will update the thread with a few more shiny pokemon in just a little but, so if shiny pokemon interest you, wait untill tonight to see if I put up one you want!
    Last edited by Octohawk; 02-07-2015 at 08:47 PM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ooo, come on Froakies!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Updated my shiny list with all my new friends! Including a Chespin, with four egg moves, and HA!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Added Dream ball pokemon!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey, I got a level 71 Shiny Castform, Unova born and 31 IV's all stats. I'm interested in your shiny Genesect. Unfortunately I don't know a cloner, and I can't clone myself

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rayed View Post
    Hey, I got a level 71 Shiny Castform, Unova born and 31 IV's all stats. I'm interested in your shiny Genesect. Unfortunately I don't know a cloner, and I can't clone myself
    It's ok! I'll see if I can find someone.

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello Everyone! I apologize for my hiatus, but I'm back now which means my old timey General Store is back as well! Even though I have been gone, I have not stopped collecting shinies, which means that you get more to choose from! I brought back almost a whole box of em to choose from, and even a few events! I even have added some new services that great people have trained me in, to the list of options you have! So don't be afraid! Sam's General Store is Back In Business!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey Everyone! I'm in need of some pokemon, so that means that you can get great shiny/events for a lower price! Make sure to stop by and check out the list! Remember, make sure your pokemon fits the description given in the link before posting here! Thanks!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Octohawk, do you have dream ball HA weedle and wurmple in your store? I can PM you my DB list at your request.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Hi Octohawk, do you have dream ball HA weedle and wurmple in your store? I can PM you my DB list at your request.
    I do not unfortunatly. I have a HA weedle, but the only dreamball pokes I have are a lugia, shuppet, and male cradily.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    could you breed/hack me a perfect sceptile plz

I have these pokemon 4 trade:
    HA emboar
    HA samurott
    HA serperior
    adamant sharpedo
    quiet camerupt
    relaxed altaria
    impish rhydon
    bold rotom
    lots of 1-4 iv jolly shinx
    lots of 1-4 iv mild treecko
    lots of 1-3 iv modest charmander
    lots of 1-5 iv impish gligar
    a few 1-3 iv adamant buizel
    a few 1-4 iv modest eevee
    adamant relicanth
    adamant cacnea
    POKERUS turtwig
    6 iv jolly buneary - fake out, sky uppercut, ice punch, thunder punch

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanOmega View Post
    could you breed/hack me a perfect sceptile plz

I have these pokemon 4 trade:
    HA emboar
    HA samurott
    HA serperior
    adamant sharpedo
    quiet camerupt
    relaxed altaria
    impish rhydon
    bold rotom
    lots of 1-4 iv jolly shinx
    lots of 1-4 iv mild treecko
    lots of 1-3 iv modest charmander
    lots of 1-5 iv impish gligar
    a few 1-3 iv adamant buizel
    a few 1-4 iv modest eevee
    adamant relicanth
    adamant cacnea
    POKERUS turtwig
    6 iv jolly buneary - fake out, sky uppercut, ice punch, thunder punch
    I Certianly can! Is there any specific nature/ability you want on it, or just the 6ivs? Also, would you be ok trading your buneary for it?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Anything you need I can do for you! And if the problem is with the price, just shoot me an offer, and we can work things out!