Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Sam's General Store!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can you get me s shiny female piplup in a love ball il give you ashiny mew
    linkthekid riolu and lucario lover

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Link the kid View Post
    can you get me s shiny female piplup in a love ball il give you ashiny mew
    I can not. I do not have one, and the on,y way to get one would be by breeding, and I do not breed for shinies.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hows the Deerling coming along? Do you think we could trade tomorrow? No rush, i was just wondering...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Hows the Deerling coming along? Do you think we could trade tomorrow? No rush, i was just wondering...
    I haven't started on it yet because it took awhile to actually find a winter deerling, but I do have a trade lined up, and after that, it shouldn't take more than an hour or so to breed. I'm not sure if we can trade tomorrow though only because tomorrow is my first day of school.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Oh ok. It's all good...