Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam's General Store!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by stardragon View Post
    Sorry for late response, I've been busy. Let me know when we can trade!
    Whenever your able!
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can I please have a rayquaza?
    I can give you a Level 1 Laparas that knows Dragon Pulse. To be honest that's all I have to give away because im doing my own thread and I have to save my pokemon.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Stackzz View Post
    Can I please have a rayquaza?
    I can give you a Level 1 Laparas that knows Dragon Pulse. To be honest that's all I have to give away because im doing my own thread and I have to save my pokemon.
    Is the lapras shiny by chance?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Or, if you have a shiny, I could trade you the rayquaza, and then clone your shiny for you and give you back the original.
    Last edited by Octohawk; 10-04-2014 at 10:35 PM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 31 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Could I have Charizard, Skiddo, Buneary, Manectric, Jarachi, Metagross and Eevee? c:

I can give (shiny) Arcanine, Zapdos, Electrike (got it from a trade - has a nickname), Emolga (got it from a trade - has a nickname), Chandelure (and/or Litwick), Pumpkaboo (holding everstone), Phantump (holding everstone), and Absol! If you would like the know the levels/genders/natures/etc of these Pokemon, just ask~ ( though I can't tell you the IVs considering I'm honestly not sure how to calculate that ;; )

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    YES! You certinaly can! I'll Take the pumpkaboo and phantump for sure! And then the arcanine, zapdos, the chandlure, absol, and the litwick! I'l get right on that!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you trade right now???

- - - Updated - - -

I can trade right now are u ready samdoes???

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry for the late reply but if you still can I can trade now!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ok I can my code is 0130-2572-8284 ryan

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    1005 8979 4632 IGN Sam

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    how about a shiny poggenrola for shiny electravier

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No thank you. I dont really need a roggenrola.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    here is a list if you like any of them Darumaka, Liepard, sawk, blitzle, gligar, drilbur, trubish, patrat, sigilyph, unown.

- - - Updated - - -

i have more if you don't like thoughs

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rh7891 View Post
    here is a list if you like any of them Darumaka, Liepard, sawk, blitzle, gligar, drilbur, trubish, patrat, sigilyph, unown.

- - - Updated - - -

i have more if you don't like thoughs
    Why don't you send me a list of the ones you have! And the ones you want!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    it will be a will because it is long.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 72 | Offers: 109 | Wishlist Items: 16 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Are you free anytime soon to trade the Zebstrika for the Cranidos?