Thread: Happy Hour help request

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Happy Hour help request

So, the request is simple, everyone. I am working on a Smeargle with certain moves and one of them is planned to be Happy Hour. However, Inkay with this move are very limited to come by and I am not in need to go and search for one, since I am going for the Smeargle with the move anyway.

So, if anyone has a Happy Hour Inkay, I can send you my Smeargle and you can then teach it Happy Hour and trade it back in. It already has a free Sketch ready for it. I am not sure what would be a good trade off for such a request, not that I have much to offer to begin with. So, this one may be tricky to work out. But nonetheless, I thank you all in advance for taking the time to read my request and hope you can help me out with it.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can help, I have the happy hour inkay, although I would never trade it, I would be happy to help you pm me later

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 120 | Offers: 174 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 16 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you happen to have any Smeargle with happy hour that you can spare?
    Pokemon Y : 5112 - 4711 - 4211 (Steel Type)

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still haven't got this Smeargle, mate. Still no Happy Hour Inkay's to sketch it from. Sorry to be of inconvenience, man. :/
    Last edited by laboaka; 12-03-2014 at 10:32 AM.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!