View Poll Results: Which Mega Team should I give away?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team 1: Manectric and Houndoom

6 40.00%
  • Team 2: Gallade and Gardevoir

9 60.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mega VS Giveaway (Part 2)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3

Mega VS Giveaway (Part 2)

UPDATED! We have the results to the poll! Thank you for voting, everyone

The winner is... Team 2, Gallade and Gardevoir!

If you voted for Team 1, I might give them away in a separate giveaway some time, no contest, just a giveaway.

Now here's how the real giveaway will work. Like my last giveaway, you get TWO chances at guessing a number between 1 and 100. If you guess the number, you win Gallade and Gardevoir! If you need a reminder on what movesets the two Pokémon have, look below at the old update.

So go on and choose two numbers between 1 and 100 for a chance to win! Good luck! ~ Snowy

-------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I'm back with another giveaway! This time it's the second edition of the Mega VS Giveaway!

Time to explain some rules first. The poll will only be up for a certain amount of days. Only one team will be chosen to be given away. When you vote for your chosen team, please vote for the team you LIKE BEST, not who would win in a real battle.

Now that's out of the way... Just like the first Mega VS Giveaway, the Pokémon that are being given away all have Mega Evolutions. Who are they?

Team 1, from the last round, Manectric and Houndoom!

0921140925.jpg 0921140924.jpg

Team 2, Gallade and Gardevoir!

0921141556.jpg 0921141556a.jpg

(If you didn't know this yet, you can click on the picture to enlarge it.)

Once again, they are all 5IV, EV trained, and nicknameable! And they don't come with the Mega Stones.

Only one team of two Pokémon will win! Cast your vote into the poll for your favorite team, then when the poll's over, this post will be edited with how to win the Pokémon!
    Last edited by Sakura Mamiya; 09-29-2014 at 09:30 PM.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 635 | Offers: 324 | Wishlist Items: 95 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    First team: Houndoom and Manectric;

Manectric is my favorite Electric Hoenn Pokémon! I simply adore him x) I wouldn't mind filling an entire box of them c;
    Haha well I hope First Team will win this time! n-n

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Team 1 and Team 2 are currently tied! Keep voting, guys!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega Gallade and Gardevoir No contest for me ~ I do adore them all though
    (Partially because I want to know what Mega Gallade's shiny form will be)

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Gallade and Gardevoir look better than Manectric and Houndoom. Vote for team 2
    “All morons hate it when you call them a moron.”

― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Going to give this a bump. Team 2 is currently winning! Will Team 1 be able to turn this around?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    The poll ends tomorrow! Put your votes in now before it's too late! I'll post how to win tomorrow.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Team 2 Love them both

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    team 2 love gallade
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    The poll has ended, guys! Reread the first post to find out how to win the winning Pokémon

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    88 and 26 are my guesses!
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    No one has gotten the number yet! Bump~

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    52 and 94
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hmm....4 and...72

*fingers cross* xD

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    13 and 99...
    Hope im right