Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sam's 31 Days of Halloween!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Sam's 31 Days of Halloween!

Trick-Or-Treat! Hey it's Sam! So, I was thinking, I have been on this site for awhile now, but I have never done anything to really thank the community that brought me in and showed me the ropes. So now, I plan to give back to those people with a giveaway! Here's how to enter!

Every day, or at least I will try, I will ask a question relating to Halloween. You can submit your answer through this format-
    Name:
    Favorite ghost type pokemon: (This can be a legend!)
    Answer to question:

After it reaches midnight, I will take everyone who got it right, and randomly pick a name of a winner! Now, if you win, I will send you instruction on how to claim it!

Whats the prize you ask? Well, in the Spirit (haha) of Halloween, I will try my hardest to get you a shiny version of your favorite ghost type! Winners will be picked for everyday!

Today's Question- When most think about Jason, they think of his famous white hockey mask. In which movie did Jason first receive his hockey mask?

Yesterday's Question- In what movie does the famous killer Jason face off against a very fearsome enemy with a metal claw?
    Yesterday's Answer-Freddy Vs. Jason
    Last edited by Octohawk; 10-15-2014 at 02:49 PM.
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Name: Foxy
    Ghost Type: Aegislash
    Today's question: ... 1978?
    Yesterday's question: Chocolate (M&M's, Reese's...)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing you can't win more than once, huh? xD
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nameokeholic321
    Ghost type pumpkaboo
    Today's question: 1978

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: laboaka
    Favorite ghost type pokemon: Gourgeist
    Today's question: 1978 (That is, if you refer to the first movie of the Halloween franchise and not the very first movie ABOUT halloween itself. Although chances are they might be one and the same XD)
    Yesterday's question: I am not an american citizen to know of these numbers and customs, so I will just go and give the most unoriginal guess of...chocolate bars. XD
    Last edited by laboaka; 10-02-2014 at 10:59 PM.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Name:yoda
    Favorite ghost type pokemon: Dusknoir
    Answer to question:1978 yeah laboaka was right

- - - update - - -
    I didn't know if we were supposed to answer both questions so

Yesterday's question snickers and or Reese's
    Last edited by Yoda; 10-03-2014 at 06:06 AM.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy The Sky Wolf View Post
    Name: Foxy
    Ghost Type: Aegislash
    Today's question: ... 1978?
    Yesterday's question: Chocolate (M&M's, Reese's...)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm guessing you can't win more than once, huh? xD
    Actually you may end up wining more than once! It all depends on how the randomizer plays!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I did post yesterdays question late so answer that if you want! Then you could have a second chance already!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The winner of The first question was Snowy!
    The winner of the second question was Laboka!

The first Halloween movie was made in 1978!
    The most popular candy in 2013 was Reese's! (Or chcolate was also accepted.)

The new question has been posted! And even if you have won feel free to answer for another chance!
    Last edited by Octohawk; 10-03-2014 at 11:58 AM.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Name: Geo
    Favorite Ghost Type Pokemon: Aegislash
    Answer To Question: Definitely "Sean S. Cunningham"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wait was I supposed to say it was the first Halloween movie to cause I put 1978 first

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: laboaka
    Favorite ghost type pokemon: Still Gourgeist XD
    Answer to today's question: Directed by Sean S. Cunningham

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Name: yoda
    Favorite ghost type pokemon: Dusknoir
    Answer to today's question:Sean S. Cunningham

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pokeholic321 View Post
    Wait was I supposed to say it was the first Halloween movie to cause I put 1978 first
    No you didn't have to put that! The reason you didn't get it was because of the way the winners are picked. it's not who comes first, but rather if you get it right, you are put into a random name generator and it randomly selects one person! But remember, there are 31 days in october, and one is given away EVERY day!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Nicole
    Favorite Ghost Pokemon: Banette
    Answer To Today's Question: Sean S. Cunningham

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name: Grant
    Favorite Ghost Pokemon: Spiritomb
    Answer to today's question: Sean S. Cunningham
    Thanks!
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    The winner of yesterday's question was...
    YODA! Congradulations!
    The correct answer was Sean S. Cunningham!
    -----------------------------------------------
    And remember everyone, you can still win! There are still 27 more days till Halloween!