Thread: Emerald To Omega Ruby!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Emerald To Omega Ruby!

Hey everyone! I have recently received a copy of pokemon emerald! What I plan to do is get pokemon from there, and transfer them all the way up to omega ruby! I want to know how you played it! What was your team? What was your favorite pokemon?
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Back when I played that I wasn't the best trainer due to the fact I only leveled up one Pokemon, my favorite probably would have been Blaziken. I never beat the Elite Four on it and to this day I have no idea where I set that game down at.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Ahhh memories... I remember the day where my team was only Blaze (Blaziken), Reaper (Absol), Sea Lord (Wailord), Buff (Slaking), Klaws (Armadillo), and Graviga (Metagross)... I will definitely miss them, specially my Blaze. Even though it was pokemon Saphire id always be like "Awww YEAAAAAH Torchic!" Lols. Always was a fan of attacks, whenever id see a "teach (status affecting move) to (name of pokemon)?" id be like "Pfft, buffs are for the weak! Attack all of them!" Lol