Thread: Will Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby need Pokebank to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon X/Y

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Will Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby need Pokebank to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon X/Y

As the title says,I'm worried about this.The reason is,I'm still a school guy and I don't have a bank account nor a credit card to top up for using Pokebank.Plus,my parent won't let me use their credit card to topup.I don't want to leave all my Pokemon behind in my Pokemon X and just start a OR/AS without my old Pokemon ._.

What do you guys think ? Will OR/AS need Pokebank to transfer Pokemon from X/Y ?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 55 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In my opinion 100 % But you can still trade pokemons with friend who have pokebank and he will transfer they to OR/AS and them give it to you I have same problem with this and i just asked friend to help ^^

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't know about that but I hope Nintendo will make a 30 days free-trial just like before,after they released OR/AS.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    OR/AS is definitely confirmed to work with PokeBank but that doesn't mean it'll only work with PokeBank.

In my opinion OR/AS will be able to talk directly to X & Y but I don't know that it's been confirmed yet, but I wouldn't worry too much if I were you.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 94 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 10 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'd think that you would either need Pokebank or two 3DS's (Or a helpful online trade partner.) to transfer Pokémon, unfortunately. :c

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    You know you don't have to use a credit card just buy a points card and enter the pin code you can buy a $15 card up to $50 if I remember correctly

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I know that but my noob country rarely sell that card.It took forever to find it here.The only fast way to buy that is through online shopping,which I also need bank account to buy it -.-

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Oh I didn't know what country you were from sorry