Thread: LF:event pumpkaboo! ;D and X1 shiny pumpkabaoo

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Talking LF:event pumpkaboo! ;D and X1 shiny pumpkabaoo

Hey guys! to celebrate the recent pumpkaboo event i decided to create a Halloween pumpkaboo hoard ^3^ i will offer the following Pokemon for event only pumpkaboo
    all are perfect 5IV
    x4 ralts female with growl
    x10 trapinch with arena trap and hypercutter with egg moves superpower,fissure,feint and bite
    x3 bagon with HA sheer force x 1 with egg moves rage,dragon rage,dragon dance
    x6 pumpkaboo with trick,astonish,confuse ray and disable x5 with frisk x1 with pickup
    x4 skarmory x1 with keen eye x3 with sturdy all have peck,bravebird,whirlwind and stealth rock
    x4 heracross x 3 with guts x1 with swarm all have egg moves horn attack,endure,maga horn and rock blast
    x1 carvanha with rough skin and egg moves destiny bond,hydro pump,brine and thrash
    last but not least
    x3 vulpix x2 with drought x1 with flash fire all have egg moves imprison,feint attack,flame burst and will-0-wisp
    and i am after 1 shiny event pumpkaboo for this i have shiny raichu,mawile and clawitzer and for a shiny pumpkaboo with good IVS or with EMS or HA i will maybe part with my event shinny 6iv perfect raikou
    for shiny pumpkaboo i also have 6iv jolly vibrava and a 6iv carvanha
    sorry canot upload pics have a rubbish phone
    all need to be event pumpkaboo and please attacha i think its a eviolte? To stop it evolving when traded iwill trade the eviolite back as to be honest i do not need loads of eviolites :P
    i hop we can sort out a good trade for your event pumpkaboo thankyou for reading!
    shiny pumpkaboo does not to be event but would be verry good if it was ^_^
    -------GOAL 4/30------- ^3^
    pumpkaboo____by_artico-d6usi6u.jpg
    my friend code:3626 0424 2096

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    the event pumpkaboo going on now can't be shiny, just a heads up...

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have an event pumpkaboo ill trade you for a vulpix?