Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokebay Smash Bros Tournament!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Upon closer inspection of the rule I realized I actually cannot compete for a few reasons: "You are required to use your personal Mii Fighters, which are customizable in the games. (This is so the tournament is kept fair, to give variety, and to not have the same characters everywhere.)"

I didn't really intend on using a Mii Fighter. I'm pretty good with my Swordsman Mii but it seems the rules deeply contradict themselves, such as "keeping things fair." This implies there is one superior character that can beat the rest and this is simply untrue. "To give variety," "to not have the same characters everywhere." I can't understand how there's variety when you are limiting everyone to one character, and because everyone is using the same character, well, the same characters are everywhere! Not to mention, I've battled the ppl who are entering this competition a number of times. We all use different ppl. So, I'll have to withdraw.
    Last edited by GaryEhffinJoaker; 10-24-2014 at 09:15 AM.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 138 | Offers: 152 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 27 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    fair enough, I agree, I will not withdraw at the moment, however I implore snowy to reconsider the ruling. As Justin is right in this matter u.u it would provide a great amount of diversity as we know who we main, and they are all not the same. However it is your tourney, and you may do as you wish. _Shadow

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So, is this tourney still going on, or has it been completed already? Because I would be interested on participating, seeing as there is one last slot available (at least that's what the first post shows). Can someone give me some info on that, please?

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by laboaka View Post
    So, is this tourney still going on, or has it been completed already? Because I would be interested on participating, seeing as there is one last slot available (at least that's what the first post shows). Can someone give me some info on that, please?
    Hey, sorry about the first post, I guess I forgot to change it The tourney is still going on and it's going to be completed soon. Thanks for your interest though
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!