View Poll Results: Which new mega evolution are you most excited to use in ORAS?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sceptile

0 0%
  • Swampert

2 6.67%
  • Metagross

1 3.33%
  • Sableye

0 0%
  • Altaria

1 3.33%
  • Lopunny

2 6.67%
  • Salamence

4 13.33%
  • Slowbro

1 3.33%
  • Audino

1 3.33%
  • Sharpedo

1 3.33%
  • Camerupt

3 10.00%
  • Gallade

8 26.67%
  • Pidgeot

5 16.67%
  • Beedrill

1 3.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which new Mega Evolution are you most excited to use in ORAS?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Which new Mega Evolution are you most excited to use in ORAS?

With Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire on the horizon and the new mega evolutions announced, the hype for the Hoenn remakes is immense. So whether it be for design or competitive use, what new mega are you most excited to see in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Personally, I'm hyped to aerilate hyper beam everything with Mega Salamence, but let's see what you all have to say
    Note: the poll does not include Latios, Latias, or Diancie.
    Last edited by Velocity; 10-12-2014 at 04:56 PM.
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    mega lopunny all the way, yeah :3

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    #MegaMurder (aka Swampert)

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega Lopunny and Altaria
    I can't decide

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Mega Beedrill duh n-n

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Metagross will be named Gravity again for me

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Mega Glalie too but not competitively.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mega steelix has to be my favorite new designed mega. Might not have the best competitive use, but the design is sick. Can't wait to see the golden shiny mega steelix
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can't wait to see mega shiny gallade

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Swampert, Metagross, Sableye, Altaria, Lopunny, Salamence, Sharpedo, Camerupt, Beedrill, Glalie and Steelix.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i cant wait for pidgeot
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm excited for Pidgeot. I've always loved its design, despite the fact that it isn't a good pokemon to use on a team. Considering that Mawile, one of my other old favorites, shot up from NU with its mega, I'm hoping something similar will happen to this favorite bird of mine! It's also just got such a gorgeous design...

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've always loved Gallade. The fact that he now has a Mega makes me very happy! I can't wait to use him!
    Currently in love with someone who does not exist.

Feel free to ask for trade requests!

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I love salamence's new mega design <3 but I'm also REALLY excited for glalie >:3

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    I'm looking forward to mega Sharpedo (sharpedo's my favorite Pokemon) and mega Gallade. Mega Metagross also looks awesome.

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.