Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Starter?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey when you get to chooce squirtle,bulbasaur and charmander chooce squirtle can defeat fire with water abd defeats grass with ice
    shiny squirtle :P

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 8 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You wanna know something? Just take your favourite and know it's weakness and strengths then you are almost unbeatable! As long you know how to fight with it you can win against an electric type with a water type!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah i know i always beat electric vs water cause i trust my pokemons and would somebody would like a dratini with exremespeed?its legit

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 37 | Offers: 99 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SHINY SQUIRTLE View Post
    yeah i know i always beat electric vs water cause i trust my pokemons and would somebody would like a dratini with exremespeed?its legit
    Do you mean you beat electric types with you water types, or the other way round? Anyway, Squirtle isn't as good as Charmander, it's stats aren't as good.

BTW, this isn't a trade thread!:P
    Yup, I'm back from another one of my vanishing periods. *sheepish grin*

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i know sorry and squirte can beat charmander but your kind of right that charmander have better stats that squirtle