Thread: Greetings from BurstCoffee!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Smile Greetings from BurstCoffee!

Hello there!

Since I recently registered to this website, might as well get in the forums : 3
    So there I am, BurstCoffee, a bit new to trading and everything. Been enjoying Pokemon since the very beginning, and still doing so with Y
    A bit noobish regarding competitive stuff, but I'm not really into this. More interested in simple collection, and just picking the mons I like the most over the most powerful ones!

Anyway, nice to meet everyone around here

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Hii BurstCoffee (nice username btw!)

Hope you enjoy being on the site and if you need any help just ask at the chatbox. We're all friendly and a little bit mad

-Tammie/Concordia

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordia View Post
    Hii BurstCoffee (nice username btw!)

Hope you enjoy being on the site and if you need any help just ask at the chatbox. We're all friendly and a little bit mad

-Tammie/Concordia
    Heh, thanks Tammie
    I'll make sure to go there. ...And what's wrong with being mad?

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Oh there's nothing wrong with being a little crazy here n-n

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi, BurstCoffee! Welcome to the site! ^-^
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hello BurstCoffee! Welcome to Pokebay
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Welcome Mister BurstCoffee~

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 18 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey BurstCoffe! Welcome to the site! Also, love your avatar!
    Never give up! To do so is an insult to the Pokemon who fight for you!

Friend Code:4270-5556-9531 IGN: Sam

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    Welcome to Pokebay! I hope you enjoy everything that this site has to offer Have fun ^-^
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Hello And Welcome to Pokebay! Have fun in your stay here!