Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shinies/Legends for trade

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Not the thunder stone I'm afraid. Wish they had all the stones there, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThePreachingOcelot View Post
    I can get you the Kleftki, Pyroar and the Blastoise.
    If you can get me all three of those that'd be great! What do you want in return?

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can help you trade/evolve Boldore and Pumpkaboo for a Shiny Latias.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i can evolve your pokemon and find you a thunderstone

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    not sure if you're still checking this, but I do have a rain dish squirtle?.....

- - - Updated - - -

not sure if you're still checking this, but I do have a rain dish squirtle?.....

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    I can get Klinklang.

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    do you still need stones?
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have a Shifty with Pickpocket. Message me if you want to trade. ^^
    Currently in love with someone who does not exist.

Feel free to ask for trade requests!