Thread: GIVING AWAY GENGARITE!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

GIVING AWAY GENGARITE!

Hey there, folks! I recently got a Gengar code and now have two Gengarites. Because I don't need two, I will be giving away a Gengar holding a Gengarite.

How do you enter, you may ask? Well, all you have to do is fill out this form below.

Name:
    Fc and IGN:
    Why you want Gengarite:
    Fav Pokemon and why:

Once you're done, just send it to me! The giveaway will end on Nov. 5th, so dont miss out!

~Yours truly, Brock- I mean Nicole!

- - - Updated - - -

People who have joined:

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Name:rebecca
    Fc and IGN:0130-2415-0995 rebecca
    Why you want Gengarite:to mega evolve my gengar because i dont have its megastone
    Fav Pokemon and why:Umbreon because it was my first lv 100 pokemon and my first ever eeveelution
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevee The Umbreon View Post
    Name:rebecca
    Fc and IGN:0130-2415-0995 rebecca
    Why you want Gengarite:to mega evolve my gengar because i dont have its megastone
    Fav Pokemon and why:Umbreon because it was my first lv 100 pokemon and my first ever eeveelution
    You are in!