Thread: Does anyone have a free Bergmite and Snover they can give away to a newbie?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Does anyone have a free Bergmite and Snover they can give away to a newbie?

I'm on Pomemon X and halfway through the game doing the Nuzlocke challenge and my Jynx and Delibird just died. I'm running the mono type challenge also and my type is Ice. Was wondering if anyone has a Bergmite with the ability Ice Body and a Snover at lv. 1?

It would mean so much to me. I thought I was going to make it through the entire game without my dear friends dieing but two did. Now I have to honor the rules and deposit them and keep moving on.

Just looking for a Bergmite with the ability Ice Body at lv. 1 and. Snover at lv. 1 also. Thank you so much if anyone can give these to me. I don't have much to trade but I do have some if you want to fill up your pokedex. Like I said, this is the first pokemon game I've played in years so I don't have much.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i dont have snover but i have abomasnow with its megastone for trade if u want it?

- - - Updated - - -

and i have a bergmite
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier