Thread: Birthday Giveaway! - 5-6IV 4EM Sinnoh Starters :)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Birthday Giveaway! - 5-6IV 4EM Sinnoh Starters :)

Several years ago, in the grand region of Sinnoh, a young boy faced a very difficult decision... It was his birthday and he was about to begin his Pokemon adventure. On the shores of the glistening Lake Verity, the boy found a briefcase, left by Professor Rowan. The case contained three different Pokemon; each of them would be a wonderful partner for the long road ahead.

The boy glanced at the three. A little monkey named Chimchar surely would make a great companion, protecting the boy with its fiery fists. He began pondering if this Pokemon was the right choice when a small penguin waddled up to him and smiled. "Piplup," it said in a high but pleasant voice. The boy laughed and thought that this Pokemon could also provide that refreshing sparkle to his life. The boy couldn't make up his mind, until a small turtle Pokemon hobbled up. It was a dull green with a brown shell, and a small leaf was poking out of the top of its head. "Turtwig," the Pokemon cried in a raspy voice. The boy glanced down into the bright eyes of the small Pokemon and the Pokemon looked up at the boy. At that moment, both the boy and Pokemon knew that surely they were meant to be companions for life.

The two set out on a lifelong journey. Together, they defeated villains, captured many other friends, including the legendary Palkia, and eventually, by working in perfect harmony, defeated the Sinnoh League. Now, as a mighty Torterra, the two set out to conquer other regions and learn along the way. They faced many difficult situations, but they overcame all obstacles through their trust in one another.

The young boy, Grant... is me.

Today is my birthday and the anniversary of the start of my Pokemon adventure. Exactly seven years ago, I opened up a small package that contained a DS game. Little did I know how much that game would impact my life, and that I would still be playing it many years later. I would like to give back to those who have helped me along the way by giving out the 3 Pokemon mentioned above. The Sinnoh region starters: Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup.

I chose these three Pokemon because they were always my favorites as a child and even now. I have so many great memories playing through Pokemon Pearl, and breeding and giving away these Pokemon helps recreate those memories. Pokemon has brought many people together in my life. I have made countless friends through Pokemon, and the community of Pokebay is truly wonderful, so I have decided to give those on here something with a lot of meaning to me.

I will be giving away 20 of each Sinnoh Starter with the following details. Each of these is 100% legitimate, untouched, and unique.

Turtwig (bred from the Torterra of legend) holding a Yache Berry
    Hidden Ability Shell Armor
    6IV or 5IV missing special attack
    Adamant Nature
    Egg Moves: Superpower, Seed Bomb, Double-Edge, Wide Guard

Chimchar holding Focus Sash
    Hidden Ability Iron Fist
    6IV or 5IV missing special attack
    Jolly Nature
    Egg Moves: Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch, Focus Punch

Piplup holding Life Orb
    Ability Torrent
    6IV or 5IV missing attack
    Modest Nature
    Egg moves: Yawn, Aqua Ring, Icy Wind, Hydro Pump

To enter,
    1. Capture a Bibarel (the reverse GTS giveaway is becoming widely popular, so this is a Pokemon not many will use for their giveaways, keeping the GTS clear. They are found in yellow flowers on route 22 if you do not have one.)
    2. Deposit the Bibarel on GTS.
    3. Ask for whichever Sinnoh starter you would like to receive, specify level 1-10, please DO NOT specify gender (as starter gender ratios are very unbalanced and I cannot guarantee which gender you will receive), and leave the message "Velocity". You MUST include this message or I won't know if you are part of this giveaway or someone else just looking for a trade

I will check back frequently for the next several days until all of these starters have been traded. Once you receive a Pokemon, feel free to ask for another one (You are definitely able to collect all 3! ), however it must be a different Pokemon. For example, if you are traded a Turtwig, feel free to ask for a Piplup or Chimchar afterwards, however you may NOT ask for another Turtwig. Also, please do not "snipe" other traders by sending them a Pokemon of your own. This way, they cannot receive the Pokemon that I'm giving away, making it unfair. If you are traded a Pokemon that doesn't match the description of mine, please let me know and place another Bibarel back on GTS.

Please follow all of these rules. If I find out that you have violated a rule, I will NOT trade you. This giveaway is to give back to the community and should be fair and fun for everyone

Thank you all for everything, and I hope you enjoy these special Pokemon!
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 13 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So beautiful and cute <3 I love this!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I agree with the fabulous one, Grant is an excellent story teller. :3
    Last edited by Fox Goddess Inari; 10-24-2014 at 12:04 AM.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I still have many more to give out! It's not too late to put up a bibarel
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Is a Bibarel caught at Friend Safari okay?

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes!