Thread: team reccomendation please?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

team reccomendation please?

can anyone reccomend a good team i can use (X/Y) with this format?

physical/physical/special/special/tank and or hazer/annoyer?

movesets/items/natures are very much appreciated.
    i have Y.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    How about you pick some Pokemon and then we can evaluate the Pokemon you've picked? I just find it really lazy that you want us to do it.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Concordia View Post
    How about you pick some Pokemon and then we can evaluate the Pokemon you've picked? I just find it really lazy that you want us to do it.
    Had I replied to this sooner I'd have said the same.

To be honest Wazum, Pokemon is about finding the Pokemon that work for you and that you can understand how to utilize in battle, rather than us giving you a team, go out onto Pokemon Showdown, create a team of Pokemon you like then try to find the synergy between them all, so that they can work together like cogs in a clock. Give it time and you'll see which Pokemon you're comfortable with and which ones work well with others, just a matter of trial and error my friend.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 189 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If you give us some suggestions then I can give them a overview.
    FC: 0430 8750 1984 (Friend Safari: Grass, Oddish, Petilil, Maractus) I don't like Helix.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I don't care what anyone else says but my Raichu kicks some serious butt

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 8 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i would LIKE to use

(not in job order)

tyrannitar, greninja, charizard, salamence, clefairy, garchomp.

i really have no idea how to use each one other than tyranitar and clefairy being a physical sweeper and a wall respectively.
    i have Y.

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You need to start by having a good balance of types, unless you're me and use only the ones you like and make it work lol

If you want a decent fairy i would go with Togekiss not Clefairy imo

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Two dual ice type weakness is a no no, and also your team overall is weak to fairies. I'd remove garchomp and use a tyranitar and a wall breaking salamence core. Salamence would switch into ground types, lowering their attacks and proceed with hydro pump. Why would you use a physical clefairy, and didn't you mean clefable? If yes, a calm nature 252 hp 160 def, 96 SPd is more competitive, this set is a calm mind set and would protect salamence and tyranitar from other fairies, it can also hit hard if foolishly allowed to setup calm mind boosts. Greninja is a hit and run pokemon, meaning it should only be sent out on pokemons it can beat because he's very frail, timid HA with maximum speed and satk should do the trick. Also you need a steel type preferably aegislash, he'll protect clefable and tyranitar, the former by his steel typing, the latter by his ghost typing.

Does Charizard mega evolve?