Thread: Shinies I need lots to offer

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 43 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Shinies I need lots to offer

Hi everyone I've been gone for a little while and am slowly easing my way back into playing. Just looking for some shinies to have for personal preference. That being said they do not have to be competitive shinies but if they are competitive I will offer way more for them.

The list is:
    butterfree
    arbok
    raichu
    nidoking
    venomoth
    rapidash
    hypno
    electrode
    exeggutor
    marowak
    hitmonlee
    hitmonchan
    weezing
    furret
    wobbufet
    foretress
    steelix
    magcargo
    masquerain
    wailord
    grumpig
    vespiqueen
    bronzong
    munchlax
    whismicott
    frillish

Please let me know if you have any of these. What I have to offer are legends shinies shiny legends competitive shinys and events

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I has quite a few of those xD is it okay that some of them arent kb?

I have Butterfree (stupid nickname), arbok, rapidash (6 perfect IVs), exeggutor, marowak, wobbuffet, and grumpig (stupid nickname). PM me if you're interested
    Last edited by Katarina; 10-30-2014 at 03:05 AM.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have 5iv shiny steelix and 5iv shiny pikachu I could evolve into raichu. Let me know if you're interested and what you have to offer
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have some of them, I want a shiny abomasnow with soundproof ability, do you got that?