Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: cloned shines for trade.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    can u get me a shiny umbreon?
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yes i can get you a shiny umbreon
    yes i have kalos born shinies

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What would you like for the shiny growlithe/shiny starters?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    What do you want for the shiny umbreon?
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    do you have shiny slowpoke? and do clones go through pokebank?
    MMMMmmmm!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My favorite shiny is a shiny Forretress. I was wondering if you may have one with the "spikes" moves (i.e. Toxic Spikes and Spikes, Stealth rock)? If so may i please have one i need it for my team to be complete. If it doesn't know these moves its perfectly fine. Thanks
    "The Rhythm is in the battle"

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i dont have one sorry :/ is there anything else?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Would you happen to have a shiny Fennekin? My friend code is 5386-9256-9828 (Baka)

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 43 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    do you have a female shiny ralts or the creation trio?

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    do you have a shiny fenniken?
    eating cake and taming pokemon scince 1998
    From light comes the darkness, from the darkness come the angles from the angles come imagination and from imagination comes....light and so it begiets.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you have a shiny Mewtwo and a shiny Rayquaza?
    I trade legit shiny pokemon, events, and other rare pokemon. If you are interested in a trade, just message me

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You'd be a real life saver if you could clone me a shiny pancham.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Can you get a Shiny Gardevoir or Shiny Rayquaza?

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I want a shiny kalos born Abomasnow that was hatched from egg with the soundproof ability.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey there, do you by chance have a shiny Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja? That would be grand.
    Pokemon Games: X