Thread: Looking for help with Pokedex

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Looking for help with Pokedex

Just a quick note: I'm not looking to keep any of these event pokemon. I just need them registered to my dex so I can get me that shiny charm. If you'd like to help me with this I'll gladly give you your pokemon back (I promise I will not keep them, I'm not the type to scam) I was thinking do a trade-back-trade or whatever they're called, where I give you a pokemon (My pokemon can be a pokemon you need and I'd be willing to help you if you tell me pokemon you need) for Mew then I give you Mew for Deoxys and then when we're all done I'll give you the last pokemon you gave me back for my pokemon. If you'd like to help me with this here's a list of the pokemon that I need:
    - Mew
    - Entei
    - Raikou
    - Ho-oh
    - Latias
    - Deoxys
    - Palkia
    - Manaphy
    - Shaymin
    - Thundurus
    - Landorus
    - Keldeo
    - Meloetta
    - Genesect

Any help would be appreciated If you'd like to help you could leave a reply on this thread, but it'd probably be easier to contact me by sending me a message, telling me which of these pokemon you have and what pokemon you'd like help with (if you need)
    Thank you for your time and have a great day!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have a shiny shaymin?
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 55 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Mate ... U dont need event pokes to get shiny charm, you need all pokes what player can catch in game, I dont have deoxys only now but i have Shiny charm

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Wait you don't? So you only need non-event ones?

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yup. Only reason I registered event pokemon in my dex is because if I do something, I'm going to do it right. :P

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Well thanks for the knowledge I feel stupid now XD