Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diancie/Gengar codes

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Diancie/Gengar codes

THIS THREAD IS FOR THE POOR SOULS WHO WERE SOMEHOW NOT OR AREN'T ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GAMESTOP EVENT CODES GIVEAWAY. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY PARTICIPATED, THIS THREAT IS NOT FOR YOU.
    Alright, so if you haven't already been informed, Gamestop has been distibuting code cards for a Shiny Gengar (with a gengarite) and a Diancie. The Gengar event ended, the Diancie event is still going as I type this.
    I go to my local Gamestop very often and pick up cards as much as I can, because apparently they never recognize me as a person who has already gotten one. :3 But whuevs.
    So, I'm sort of putting these cards up for trade. I know it may sounds sort of selfish, but I would appreciate if someone could give me a shiny Growlithe or Arcanine male for one or two of the codes.
    Don't worry, I wouldn't be a creep and ask for your adress or anything to mail the code to you. Instead, I will PM you the code.
    So, if anyone would be kind enough to trade me a Shiny Arcanine Male or Shiny Growlithe Male (Gen 6.) I would greatly appreciate it. Though, don't lose hope if you don't have them. I am open and will look at any offers you have.

UPDATE:Closed
    Last edited by Rico the Lucario; 11-12-2014 at 10:09 PM.
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I'll just try Pokebank Celebi?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexus Razor View Post
    I'll just try Pokebank Celebi?
    Sorry, already got that..Anything else?
    "You may not be the smartest crayon in the box. But hey. At least your in the box."-Caleb Reynolds

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    shiny dedenne?
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Eevee The Umbreon View Post
    shiny dedenne?
    Perfect! Which one would you like?

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have many shiny pokemon, umm what would you like? I have a shiny Fraxure, Magby, Gyrados, Dragonite, Liepard, Swoobat, Relicanth. Do any of these work? I have a couple more. (For Diancie)
    A day making you happy is a day making you wise

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    shiny riachu with volt tackle 4 gengar code?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have many shinies (but some are hacked) I hope it's OK with you. and plus I live in New York City so it is hard to get anything since the Gamestops are always so crowded. May I have the Diancie code please?
    Last edited by K-Stackzz; 11-14-2014 at 10:30 PM.
    "The Rhythm is in the battle"

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir-Integra View Post
    shiny riachu with volt tackle 4 gengar code?
    It's too late, the shiny gengar event is over. So request a diancie code instead. P.s diancie event ends on November 16th.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Diancie plz
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    alright eevee the umbreon, since you were first to ask, you get the diancie code! i will tell you when i can trde, im very busy but i come on whenever its possible.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hasn't it occurred to anyone that this is possibly a scam?

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 29 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Elemental.Chaos View Post
    Hasn't it occurred to anyone that this is possibly a scam?
    This is not a scam, usually I am the one being scammed. It upsets me a little you would think that, though. Oh well. You'll see it's not a scam when Eevee the Umbreon gets the Diancie code, and to ensure it's not a scam, I will PM them the code and they will get the Diancie before we trade, if they'd like.

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Darn, it's completely over for Diancie as well? I'm super desperate.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 115 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by BakaFawkes View Post
    Darn, it's completely over for Diancie as well? I'm super desperate.
    Yah, diancie codes expired on the 16th