Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to say goodbye/ epic giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 82 | Wishlist Items: 23 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm so sorry to hear that you know you're always welcome to come back! Even if it's just to talk I hope everything gets sorted out.... I would like to hold onto # 5 and 86

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 9 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    so sorry about your situation hope you find a way to come back #1 and 2

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 1 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry about your situation. Wish you the best. I'd like to try for #133 & #175.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    17 and 23

Sorry to hear you have to sell your 3ds. You'll be missed.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 26 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry to see you leave . Pokebay will always honor you.
    3 and 15
    "The Rhythm is in the battle"

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 20 | Wishlist Items: 14 | Wishlist Offers: 11 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    18 and 145.
    Goodbye...

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry about what's happening to you /: I'll guess 4 & 169

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    111 and 145. I hope u can come back eventually. You'll be missed
    I trade legit shiny pokemon, events, and other rare pokemon. If you are interested in a trade, just message me

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 57 | Offers: 22 | Wishlist Items: 5 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    170 and 180?

I am so sorry to hear that. I haven't been part of this site long, but I know many friends were made. I wish you the best of luck, and hopefully you can come back to this site. ^^
    Currently in love with someone who does not exist.

Feel free to ask for trade requests!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    8 and 97! I wish you well Tyler and hope everything turns out OK. And thank you for being a Gym Leader, you've put up some great battles with challengers so it's sad we're losing you.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 32 | Offers: 197 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 22 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    So Sorry you have to go You will be missed :'( #13 and 31
    ~Umbreon is the shadow of night and Espeon the light of day.Together they are unstopable!~ Current Status:Silver and Gold team Not complete yet Attack Stat of The Official Pokebay Battle Frontier

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry to see you go man. #57 and #101

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 7 | Offers: 28 | Wishlist Items: 9 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    It's a sad day when we lose a fellow fan. 10 and 20 This is a great and generous giveaway thanks for doing this.
    “All morons hate it when you call them a moron.”

― J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 55 | Offers: 63 | Wishlist Items: 17 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope you will come back to us in future #66 and #123

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 4 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #24 & #124 make sure u come back someday u.u