Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time to say goodbye/ epic giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 133 | Offers: 383 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    8 and 67 farewell

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    I wish you luck Tyler, I hope you come back or even just check back here #7 and #147

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 189 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    169 and 69 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope you be safe, my friend.
    FC: 0430 8750 1984 (Friend Safari: Grass, Oddish, Petilil, Maractus) I don't like Helix.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    By Tyler it was sweet knowing you!

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 10 | Offers: 45 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Good bye, I've lurked on this site for quite a while and it'll be a shame to see you go... Best of wishes. #104 and #12

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    soz to hear this number 88 and 118

best of luck to the future

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hey man, wishing you all the best. I'd like 29 and 171 if they are still available. If not, could I get the closest to them?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm so sorry to see you go dude! Thanks for such a kind gesture, everyone here really appreciates it. Best of luck out there in the real world!

I'll pick numbers 23 and 123. If they are taken, I'll take anything close to that.

Thanks, and take care
    Pokemon Games: X

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 20 | Offers: 40 | Wishlist Items: 4 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    If possible, I'll take 4 and 20. If those are taken, anything close to that.
    My 3DS friend code: 3883-6359-0969
    It's all fun and games until somebody faints a shiny.