Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time to say goodbye/ epic giveaway

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 43 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Time to say goodbye/ epic giveaway

Hi all pokebay users, I would like to let you know that I will not be on the sight anymore. Some life situations came up that I now have to sell my 3ds. I would like to thank all of you for the good times and good people I have met on this sight.

Now to the good part the giveaway.

I have organized all my good pokemon in my boxes each with a number 1-180 the give away is simple each person picks two numbers and you get the pokemon that corresponds with that number.

They are mostly all shiny event and good Iv shiny Pokemon with a few normals mixed in just for fun.

Each person will get two guesses to start off but depending on the participation I will allow more tomorrow as my 3ds will be sold Friday.

Here is an example let's say you picked #91 and #155 you would receive a 6iv shiny cloyster and a shiny ambipom (I just switched them around so don't guess those expecting to get them)

Happy giveaway and once again thanks all of you

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 11 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 6 | Battle Requests: 11
    #32 #34 i'm sorry you have to leave hopefully you can return some day
    When the world falls Atlas will Stand

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    31 and 73. Sorry to see you leaving. You were a great friend on here!
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    69 and 96.You were a great trader here on PokeBay.Hope we can meet again soon

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 43 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Congratulations to the 3 participants so far here's what they won

Josh: shiny sceptile and 6iv shiny thunderus

Grant: 6iv shiny samurott and 4iv shiny meowstic

Victini: event flying pikachu and a shiny zapdos

Grant and victini I can trade anytime

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm not posting to really participate in the giveaway, I just wanted to say goodbye. I know we've had our differences, but it's still sad to see you go I hope and pray for all the best to you and that things will get better.
    http://www.pokebay.com/forums/showthread.php?8408-THE-OFFICIAL-POKEBAY-LEAGUE
    Do you have what it takes to conquer the Pokebay League?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #79 and #144 hate to hear that man. im new to the site and havent traded with you before but ill be looking forward to maybe trading in the future if you come back!
    Last edited by Wampus; 11-13-2014 at 04:14 AM. Reason: im a dingus and cant read
    MMMMmmmm!

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 47 | Offers: 155 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #22 and #9 sorry that you have to leave, it's really nice doing this giveaway before you go. I hope things go well for you.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Nuuuuu Tyler :c I'll miss ya buddy! My numbers shall be 3 and 100

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 12 | Offers: 12 | Wishlist Items: 8 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 6
    This seriously sucks! I don't know your situation, but hopefully one day you'll be back In the mean time, I'd like to hold on to #4 and #137
    Poison Type Veteran

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    #25 and #88. Even though I wasn't around that much to get to know you, man, I too am sad to see an awesome guy like you leave, based on what I could see of your work around the forums. But nevertheless, I wish you good luck with your life, and since I refuse to say goodbyes, I guess "so long" is more appropriate here, and hope you get to return one day. Take care.

My partners...The ones who carried me across all these years of my Pokemon time...And wouldn't change for any other team!

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Such a shame you need to go, always sucks to lose a person especially due to unfair circumstances. Hopefully this phase will pass soon for you. I'll stick with my lucky numbers, 7 and 42
    Making my grand return!

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry to hear you're leaving dude, i hope life works out for the best 6, 162

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I hope you get everything settled out and that you end up in a better situation.
    It's kind of you to offer your stash to the community before getting rid of the DS. I could try #33 and #54

And again, best of luck for the future.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm so sorry about your situation Tylerr I hope everything turns out fine in the end. Life never keeps a person down forever...