Thread: Need Megastone from Y

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 17 | Offers: 29 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Need Megastone from Y

Now that ORAS is coming out soon, I need to collect the megastones I still need for the new versions.
    I need the following:
    Charizarite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoomite
    Aggronite

If you have any of these and you are willing to trade let me know. I have many shiny and some event pkmn in my X ver.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I've got Charizarite Y and Mewtwonite Y ready to go.
    I can go hunt for the other three in a bit.
    What do you have to offer? I'm guessing event pokemon are most interesting.

I have Celebi (pokebank), Gengar, Diancie and a Magmar already.

EDIT:
    Ok. I got Heracronite and Aggronite as well.
    According to the guide I was looking at Houndoominite is for X only. So I cant help you with that.

Edit2:
    Scratch that. My guide seems to have swapped the games. Also found the Houndominite
    Last edited by pokepicker; 11-16-2014 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Found the rest of the stones

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I have all of the stones you want, what shiny pokemon can you offer me?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Either the original poster forgot about this thread or he got it sorted some how. I have yet to hear back from him. Good luck to you anyway.