Thread: need pokemon will trade anything for these

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 1 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

need pokemon will trade anything for these

I have all but 11 pokemon
    I need snubbull, grunbull, lugia, lucario, latios, vullby, mandibuzz, dialga, archen, archops, magmortar
    I can make an egg of any pokemon you need besides these so if you will trade me one of these I will make the pokemon that you need and evolve it as necessary (it may take a few minutes) but they are 100% Legit please help me finish my pokedex and I can try to do the same. email me at [email protected] I will respond ASAP and if I cant create an egg I will respond to you as soon as possible. Also please include your friend code so we can trade.

Ps. I dont want any hacked pokemon and figure the same goes for you so I will not give out any hacked pokemon.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm sorry but it's impossible to trade to gen v games at the moment. The wifi connectivity for gen IV and gen v have been shut down, for months now.