Thread: LF: 6IV Foreign Ditto FT: 5IV Pokemon + Shinies

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

LF: 6IV Foreign Ditto FT: 5IV Pokemon + Shinies

So I really need a 6IV foreign Ditto for breeding, I'd like it to be Japanese but as long as it's not English that's fine to. I'm perfectly happy with doing a 2 for 1 trade or even 3 for 1. I just really need this ditto XD I'm offering pokemon with IVs and shinies as well, I'll trade any 3 of these pokemon be they shiny or not. I know getting a 6IV foreign Ditto isn't easy but it would mean so much to me.

Here are my offers:

(They're all level 1 because I hatched them all and haven't used or trained them)

5IV Vulpix with 4 Eggmoves: Feint Attack, Hypnosis, Heat Wave, Hex.
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Missing IV: Sp. Atk

5IV Zorua with 1 Eggmoves: Foul Play
    Other moves: Scratch, Leer
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Illusion
    Missing IV: Defense

3IV Zorua with 4 Eggmoves: Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Counter, Sucker Punch
    Nature: Impish
    Missing IVs: Attack, Defense, Sp. Attack

3IV Zorua with 4 Eggmoves: Extrasensory, Dark Pulse, Counter, Sucker Punch
    Nature: Bold
    Missing IVs: HP, Speed, Attack

(Shinies)

Shiny Darkrai
    Level: 100

Shiny Honedge
    Level: 17 (German)

Shiny Mightyena
    Level: 80

Shiny Buneary (French)
    Level: 24

Shiny Rotom
    Level: 32
    (This pokemon has Tom as a nickname)

Shiny Typhlosion (Italian)
    Level: 39

Shiny Gliscor
    Level: 74
    (Fully EV trained in Defense and HP)

Shiny Delphox
    Level: 36

Shiny Pikachu
    Level: 33

Shiny Furfrou
    Level: 43

Shiny Phione
    Level: 1

Shiny Gligar (Japanese)
    Level: 24

If anyone replies could you please tell me about your Ditto and which 2 (or 3) pokemon you'd like in return.
    Last edited by Elite Unicorn; 11-24-2014 at 05:53 PM. Reason: More offers

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Do you mind clones? I have a 6iv shiny japanese ditto I use for breeding that I could probably clone for you.
    If you don't mind them, could I have the shiny buneary? I've been trying to breed one for a friend with no luck.

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    No I don't mind clones at all, yes of course. But I don't think the shiny buneary's Ivs are good. Would you like another shiny pokemon or something with it to make up for the Ivs? Or are you fine with just the one?

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 6 | Offers: 10 | Wishlist Items: 10 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I'm fine with just the buneary. I don't like to ask much since I figure it's only right to share my luck with others.
    I think I can have it for you early next week. I'm working almost nonstop this week because of thanksgiving.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 25 | Offers: 48 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Okay There's no rush, thank you so much by the way! And happy thanksgiving! Just let me know when you're ready and we can exchange friend codes.