Thread: ORAS to XY?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

ORAS to XY?

I know that you can transfer pokemon from XY into ORAS, but can you transfer pokemon from ORAS back into XY?

I hear the GTS is the same for all 4 games.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can,but you can't transfer the Pokemon that has moves or items that only introduced in ORAS.For example;Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent/Sceptile with Sceptilite.Cosplay Pikachu is not trade-able to XY

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepypasta Lover View Post
    You can,but you can't transfer the Pokemon that has moves or items that only introduced in ORAS.For example;Rayquaza with Dragon Ascent/Sceptile with Sceptilite.Cosplay Pikachu is not trade-able to XY
    Are they going to patch XY to include all the new stuff? I personally like XY better than ORAS.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by poketim View Post
    Are they going to patch XY to include all the new stuff? I personally like XY better than ORAS.
    Not so sure if there's an update or DLCs for XY that will add the new stuff from ORAS.I hope there will be in the future.