Thread: OR and AS help?

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Question OR and AS help?

Okay, so, I have kind of gotten out of Pokémon a little bit, and I'm a little behind. Last year, I went crazy learning new info about X and Y as it came.

So, about the new games

Are there any new mega evolutions?
    New features?
    New ways to battle?

I hear that certain pokemon are no longer shiny blocked?

Is there still chain fishing/shiny chaining? Masuda method? Is it still a tad bit easier to get a shiny?

Thanks for the help XDD

I don't get the games til Xmas....such a long time...;w;

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 11 | Offers: 21 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 8 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 3
    I'll give you a few of the features that ORAS has to offer based off your questions, but I'll try not to spoil too much xD

New Megas: Yep! Some examples are Mega Sableye, Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, and of course the Primals... There's a good amount

New Features: Well, there's a new BuzzNav feature... Basically a 'news' sort of deal. And the DexNav, which is a new thing that helps you find Pokemon better, even some with special moves unobtainable without breeding... And the three original options (PSS, Super Training, Pokemon Amie) are still there.

New ways to battle: Uh... Other than the Megas, Primals, and the fact that Mega Rayquaza doesn't need a Mega Stone to evolve, not really. The new moves make a difference too, but the battle style has stayed the same from X/Y.

Shiny Blocked Pokemon: You're right. Some Pokemon can be obtained legitmately in ORAS now. A perfect example of this is Shiny Reshiram and Shiny Zekrom xD

Shiny methods: I think they've stayed the same from X/Y. I may be wrong though

Hoped I helped! Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head Trust me though, the games are awesome xD
    Last edited by Sakura Mamiya; 11-30-2014 at 04:39 PM.
    Fire type Pokémon trainer traveling the world ~ Next stop: Alola!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 28 | Offers: 93 | Wishlist Items: 24 | Wishlist Offers: 12 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowy The Sky Wolf View Post
    I'll give you a few of the features that ORAS has to offer based off your questions, but I'll try not to spoil too much xD

New Megas: Yep! Some examples are Mega Sableye, Mega Altaria, Mega Salamence, and of course the Primals... There's a good amount

New Features: Well, there's a new BuzzNav feature... Basically a 'news' sort of deal. And the DexNav, which is a new thing that helps you find Pokemon better, even some with special moves unobtainable without breeding... And the three original options (PSS, Super Training, Pokemon Amie) are still there.

New ways to battle: Uh... Other than the Megas, Primals, and the fact that Mega Rayquaza doesn't need a Mega Stone to evolve, not really. The new moves make a difference too, but the battle style has stayed the same from X/Y.

Shiny Blocked Pokemon: You're right. Some Pokemon can be obtained legitmately in ORAS now. A perfect example of this is Shiny Reshiram and Shiny Zekrom xD

Shiny methods: I think they've stayed the same from X/Y. I may be wrong though

Hoped I helped! Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head Trust me though, the games are awesome xD
    Thanks! I'm kind of disappointed that Flygon didn't get a mega evolution! Ha this helps Thx!