Thread: Regigigas wont' show up.

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Regigigas wont' show up.

I got all 3 regis, the ice is renamed, and holding never melt ice, it's day time, but regigigas won't show up.

Please help.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 52 | Offers: 33 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 6 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can't help you, but this has occurred to me several times for other legends. I'm bringing the proper pokemon but there's nothing in the portal...
    Former Champion of the Official Pokebay League. November 23, 2014 to April 19, 2015
    VGC Battler, Won 2 Premier Challenges, Top 64 MO and MA Regionals

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    same for uxie and the dogs. The portal doesn't activate...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm giving up lol... they don't show up, even in nameless cavern wth...

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 4 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    In regards to Regigigas: Have you spoken to the person in Pacifidlog town?

I got Regigigas a couple days ago. I spoke with the girl in the north-east house, fulfilled the rest of the requirements and he appeared no problem. Mine was holding a CasteliaCone though.

As for the other legendaries: I managed to get the 3 legendary dogs (don't know how, was trying for days and days with nothing coming out of the portal and then they just appeared). I've got 2 of the 3 lake legendaries (I think it's Uxie I'm missing), been trying for nearly a week to get them all!

At one point I thought it was perhaps streetpass that was key to getting them but I've tried experimenting with it and haven't gotten anywhere. I'm now looking at time of day as an option.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 249 | Offers: 698 | Wishlist Items: 12 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yea I talked to the little girl. I used nevermeltice instead of casteliacone...

- - - Updated - - -

I just need regigigas, uxie trio, 3 dogs, and 3 swords. But their portals are all broken. or they don't show up.

- - - Updated - - -

I caught the regigigas. I think it's cause i changed the time on my 3ds so it cancels all events.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You need a item from maul vile on the second floor a little girl gives it to you ,you don't need never melt ice

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i think its due the timing i heard it only comes around in the morning arouund 10 am or so i read and its a small lapse of time also don't change you ds date or time because that nullifies the apperance of certain legends

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 2 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    i have all the legends u want what are you willing to trade

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    All the legends have certain catches to them for them to appear. For instance you need 3 pokemon in your party with max happiness for the lake trio to appear. Also there is an in-game time lock on catching the portal legends which I beleive is 12 hours time between each one. This is unless you change the time on your 3DS clock in which case you get a 24 hour disable on the portals.
    Making my grand return!

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 34 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 7 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    ^^ that's right and wrong though the legendary doggies is about 20 mins each they go changing between each one every 20 minutes and yes there is 12 hours lock though also azelf mesprit and uxie can be all caught in the same day but at a different times the first being mesprit i think and after that about 2 to hours later appear the other ones

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 7 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 1 | Battle Requests: 0
    This is how you catch him: 3 regis, regice nicknamed and either a: Snowball, Never Melt Ice or Castliacone. The item differs from each game, for me it was the Never Melt Ice

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 43 | Offers: 5 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yeah there's no mauville girl involved in this so i dunno what jay's talking about but if you'd like a more indepth explanation for how the legends in oras works, check this links courtesy of serebii: http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalph...egendary.shtml

That's what I used to catch my legends and it's accurate. Also, incase people don't know, if you accidentally defeat Deoxys during the Delta Ep, it returns again after you beat the Elite Four the second time, at the top of Sky Pillar.