Thread: help please! (Alpha Sapphire)

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

help please! (Alpha Sapphire)

So, from what I've heard before ORAS released you could apparently catch Dialga in the sky. How? All I keep getting is Wingull and Pelliper! Can you only get it after the Delta Episode? (Currently my highest pokemon is a Level.59 Mighyena, so there is no way I'm gonna be able to survive Deoxys yet.)

Thank you in Advance for the help.

~SlyMew~
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    You need Azelf Uxie and Mesprit in your party

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 197 | Offers: 306 | Wishlist Items: 39 | Wishlist Offers: 29 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozpin View Post
    You need Azelf Uxie and Mesprit in your party
    Ahh, okay then! Are they catchable in ORAS?
    Your Friendly neighbourhood Pory... *Yawn* Zzz.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 50 | Offers: 86 | Wishlist Items: 11 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 2 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yes they are

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 17 | Wishlist Items: 28 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Once you catch Primal Groudon/Kyogre in OR/AS you get access to a mirage cave of some sort where you can catch the Lake Trio depending on the time of day. If you put them all in your party and Soar in the Sky, you will notice a tear in the sky. Enter it and you will battle Palkia in OR or Dialga in AS. Here is a link to a good website to use http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalph...egendary.shtml

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 15 | Offers: 16 | Wishlist Items: 6 | Wishlist Offers: 2 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    + you need three pokemon in your party with max happiness for the location for the lake trio to appear. It just north of Sootopolis city and there's a 12 hour time period between catching each legend (dialga included). The tear in the sky is above dewford.
    Making my grand return!