Thread: Pokemon Selling 6IV Diancie

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Pokemon Selling 6IV Diancie

Hello, I am just going to inform you that I am selling a 6IV Diancie for $4.99 on Ebay. The Item # is: 281515654245 if you want it, send me your Friend Code on Ebay (private message) and I will reply back with my Friend Code. (Make sure you have Pokemon X/Y or Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. *Hacked*

If you want to trade for it, reply down here what you have to offer and for which game. Thanks!

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    The selling of Pokemon is not allowed here and is a scam. Can one of the mods get rid of this please?

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirigaya Suguha View Post
    The selling of Pokemon is not allowed here and is a scam. Can one of the mods get rid of this please?
    I agree

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisZAP View Post
    Hello, I am just going to inform you that I am selling a 6IV Diancie for $4.99 on Ebay. The Item # is: 281515654245 if you want it, send me your Friend Code on Ebay (private message) and I will reply back with my Friend Code. (Make sure you have Pokemon X/Y or Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire. *Hacked*

If you want to trade for it, reply down here what you have to offer and for which game. Thanks!
    Might I pose to you a question... Why on Earth would anyone BUY a "*HACKED*" Diancie with 6 IVs? The main reason for my asking, is because I wonder if you think that we're idiots who you can make a quick buck off. You want money? Get a job and don't go around ripping people off. And just in case you do have a job, realize the value of a dollar and respect it.

As for trading for it, it's a hack. Why would anyone trade something valuable for it? If anyone wants a Diancie, I'm more than happy to clone mine for a reasonable trade, but trading for something which is quite blatantly hacked? Definitely not a wise move.

So as a result, I'm going to request that this thread be closed, and if anyone else would like a Diancie, you are more than welcome to PM me for a legitimate one.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.