Thread: My Pokebank Glitched

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

My Pokebank Glitched

Hi guys,

Just wondering if your pokebank ever glitched out. I managed to send 10 items from my X to Alpha. 3 megastones, 2 bracers and some pokeballs.

I will try to see if I can do this again.

What I did was give items that I wanted to the pokemons on the PC.
    I think about 4 box of pokemon worth.

then I upload to pokebank I found out that the last 10 or so pokemons had items on them. The last set of pokemon in that box was only partially filled with pokemons. Maybe that had something to do with it?

well sorry I cant write well.

Do give it a try. I want to see if I can get my mewtwo mega stone over.
    Pokemon X Friend Code:
    0104-0447-2942

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 131 | Offers: 170 | Wishlist Items: 65 | Wishlist Offers: 20 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Pokebank can't store Pokemon that held an items.

^ Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire Fc
    Pokemon X and Omega Ruby Fc ( 2DS Alternate ) : 5215-1633-0720
    IGN: Ean

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Creepypasta Lover View Post
    Pokebank can't store Pokemon that held an items.
    well unfortunately I managed it somehow. I have bracers before I beat the first gym as well as MewTwoX megastone. I now have 2 of those megastones in my inventory. Just saying that it is possible.

Not that it matters now anyway as the advantage isnt that great. If I manage to get items into pokebank again ill upload the picture as proof.
    Pokemon X Friend Code:
    0104-0447-2942