Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge givaway!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0

Exclamation Huge givaway!

Hey guys, I will be giving my pokemon away due to the fact that I am moving and selling my ds to a buddy of mine. I will also be selling my games, so everything must go! If you have battled me and saw a pokemon you liked, just ask if I still have it. If so, it's yours! Also, I have a ton of random pokemon from dex completions, so if you are looking for something for your dex, just ask! Thank you!
    I trade legit shiny pokemon, events, and other rare pokemon. If you are interested in a trade, just message me

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Sorry I've never had the pleasure.

Do you happen to have a Victini, Keldeo, Reshiram, Articuno, or Lugia

From normal pokes, do you have any from these families: clefairy, cyndaquil, cacnea, klink, or tyrunt?

Thanks and good luck in the future

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I'd like my Scolipede and my Weezing back please.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Anything I or Georgia have given you we'd like to have back.
    Last edited by The Kiwi Dragon; 12-16-2014 at 12:17 PM.

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Yeah I agree with the boyfriend.
    Last edited by Georgia; 12-16-2014 at 12:23 PM.
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Crevab, I have a reshiram and a cyndaquil

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing Tammie, they're yours When can you trade?

- - - Updated - - -

Sure thing Tammie, they're yours When can you trade?

- - - Updated - - -

Nick, I do not quite remember what all you guys gave me. Do you remember anything specific?

- - - Updated - - -

Nick, I do not quite remember what all you guys gave me. Do you remember anything specific?
    I trade legit shiny pokemon, events, and other rare pokemon. If you are interested in a trade, just message me

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    I'm free over the weekend.

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Hi Fist or was it Shawn, I don't remember. Do you have a diancie or a shiny medicham? And are you simply moving or permanently quitting? ;-;

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Krishna, I'm Shane lol. And I have a bunch of diancie, but no shiny medicham. Sorry And I will be permanently quitting.

Pikachu Belle Guest
    I can quickly trade after I have dinner.

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten Thousand Fists View Post
    Krishna, I'm Shane lol. And I have a bunch of diancie, but no shiny medicham. Sorry And I will be permanently quitting.
    Why's everybody quitting... ;-;

Um, may I have all the diancies then, I'm obsessed with the diamond princess. I can trade anytime...
    Last edited by Fox Goddess Inari; 12-16-2014 at 08:04 PM.

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Tammie, I can't trade till this weekend sorry And Krishna, I can't give you all the diancies due to many many people asking for them, it wouldn't be fair, but you can have 4 of them.

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    wow trading "your" pokemon which are most likely from another person anyway... that's sweet u.u

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Genesect would be nice.

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Koga's, I have to give 'em all away. I am moving and selling my ds to a buddy so I'm quitting pokemon. Any pokemon you want?

And Deathstroke, I'm sorry but I don't have a Genesect