Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge givaway!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    I can't remember off the top of my head. Your Kangaskhan would be good, as well as the Ambipom, and Serperior. Any 6 IV Pokemon/6IV Shiny Pokemon?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    My Kanga is gone, but as for serperior and Ambipom, you can have them. Also, I have a lot of 6IV pokemon, but I don't have any 6IV shinies. Sorry
    I trade legit shiny pokemon, events, and other rare pokemon. If you are interested in a trade, just message me

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 3 | Offers: 23 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten Thousand Fists View Post
    Tammie, I can't trade till this weekend sorry And Krishna, I can't give you all the diancies due to many many people asking for them, it wouldn't be fair, but you can have 4 of them.
    Thank you Shane, can you include these following natures timid or naive, relaxed or sassy and quiet please. One more thing, can you give them to Tammie, for I don't think I'll be available on the weekends. It was nice knowing you, even a little.... ;-;

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ten Thousand Fists View Post
    My Kanga is gone, but as for serperior and Ambipom, you can have them. Also, I have a lot of 6IV pokemon, but I don't have any 6IV shinies. Sorry
    What have you got 6 IV wise?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    I would like some 6iv Pokemon as well.

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 6 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    you don't HAVE to give them away, you simply want to do so. and nope, i dont need/want anything.

"Just because you come from a scary family doesn't mean you have to be scary too."
    Muriel, Courage The Cowardly Dog

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Ooo, any regular ol shinies?

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Nick, when I get home later, I'll PM you a list of my 6IV Pokes

- - - Updated - - -

And sure Krishna, I'll give them to Tammie for you

- - - Updated - - -

And sure Krishna, I'll give them to Tammie for you
    I trade legit shiny pokemon, events, and other rare pokemon. If you are interested in a trade, just message me

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 3 | Battle Requests: 8
    Can you send me a list too?
    Seriously, can you send me the same list you sent Nick?
    Last edited by Captain Cobizzle; 12-17-2014 at 05:51 AM.

PokeBay Water Type Gym Leader: Holder of the Depth Badge
    The cold, dark waters of the abyss will be your grave.

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Shane, I would like to have that Shaymin I gave you for your sisters birthday, I need it back.

- - - Updated - - -

Also would you luckily have 6IV Ditto's with different natures or 6IV pokemon you could give away? Also Good Luck with your leave again!

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Geo, she still has the Shaymin, but I have a few other Shaymins. You can have one of them

12. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Sure dude, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Im betting they're clones? Im fine with those though

13. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    And sorry, I don't have a 6IV Ditto

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, they are clones of a shaymin I caught back in Platinum

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, they are clones of a shaymin I caught back in Platinum

14. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Ahh ok, but would you have any 6IV pokemon? Preferably offensives, im practically looking for some Pokemon you had in our last battle like that Swampert, Drillbur, and Chesnaught! Id love to hold onto it for you in case you get back?

15. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    You can have my Swampert, but the other two are gone already.

Attention all members who are getting Pokemon from me: Next Monday is my last day here, so all trades must be done by then. Thank you!

- - - Updated - - -

You can have my Swampert, but the other two are gone already.

Attention all members who are getting Pokemon from me: Next Monday is my last day here, so all trades must be done by then. Thank you!