Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Huge givaway!

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyиfΐre★ View Post
    v,v im sorry Tamm..he said he would be back in a half in hour but its been more then that..:/ idek if he'll be back online he may have passed out hes been up for 3 days he told me.
    I was promised Pokemon. I couldn't trade the other day because I was in and out and then I PM earlier to say I could trade and I don't get a response, so all I'm saying is I hope he gets them to me. Idc how via you or trading him as long as I get what I was promised. Also 72 hours without sleep is improbable. Surely after a hard day of packing things to move and you're tired the most logical thing is to sleep?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    im just saying what he told me :/
    ⭐Experienced pokemon breeder⭐

Pikachu Belle Guest
    PokeBay Stats: Trades: | Offers: | Wishlist Items: | Wishlist Offers: | Battles: | Battle Requests:
    Well we very well know he's a liar. So I guess he won't appear again.

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    hey Nick the one thing he said that seemed to be plausable was he was worried that he couldnt get everyone their pokemon in time so idk...v,v

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah..:/ he hasnt pmed me ever since he said he was going to go for a coffee break so idek...i'll try my best to give you all your pokemon back tho..

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah..:/ he hasnt pmed me ever since he said he was going to go for a coffee break so idek...i'll try my best to give you all your pokemon back tho..

- - - Updated - - -

well im gonna have to go to bed im very tired :/ sorry hopfully he'll be on again

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 23 | Offers: 167 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Friends, I have to leave now. I just wanted to thank you for all you all have done for me. I had an amazing time on here. I hope you all enjoy your pokemon. Please take good care of them for they mean alot to me. I will always remember you guys. I wish everyone the absolute best in their future endeavors. I will miss you all. Thank you
    ~Shane☆★

- - - Updated - - -

Friends, I have to leave now. I just wanted to thank you for all you all have done for me. I had an amazing time on here. I hope you all enjoy your pokemon. Please take good care of them for they mean alot to me. I will always remember you guys. I wish everyone the absolute best in their future endeavors. I will miss you all. Thank you
    ~Shane☆★
    I trade legit shiny pokemon, events, and other rare pokemon. If you are interested in a trade, just message me

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 51 | Offers: 147 | Wishlist Items: 3 | Wishlist Offers: 5 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    He never even added me. That sucks and I'm just a guy looking for free stuff.

Did anyone get their pokes back?

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 2 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    yes good to hear was that Tamie and Aria got their pokemon back but as for Nick and Damian I am not sure

8. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 21 | Offers: 53 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 3 | Battles: 4 | Battle Requests: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by Crevab View Post
    He never even added me. That sucks and I'm just a guy looking for free stuff.

Did anyone get their pokes back?
    I never even heard from him if he still had my pokemon

9. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 45 | Offers: 73 | Wishlist Items: 15 | Wishlist Offers: 7 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRobotOwl View Post
    Would you happen to have a shiny weedle-Beedrill?
    Hey I have a level 95 shiny beedrill

10. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 4 | Offers: 3 | Wishlist Items: 0 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Fists I would like a legit dialga

11. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by teriono View Post
    Fists I would like a legit dialga
    He has left. Can this thread be closed please?

YouTube Facebook
    Twitter Instagram
    Back again on my own terms, to prove I still have what it takes to win.