Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Georgie's Breeding Shop

1. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
    Yeah at the moment I am getting ones with Early Bird and Scrappy. And yeah I'll get Adamant for you.
    I don't think I can breed you one with the egg move Sucker Punch as I have never breed with egg moves and all I want to use is my 6IV Ditto so that I can give you your Kangaskhan in a shorter time.
    Sucker Punch isn't an Egg Move my dear, it can only be learned via Level up at Level 49.

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

2. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XTERMIN8OR View Post
    Sucker Punch isn't an Egg Move my dear, it can only be learned via Level up at Level 49.
    I had a feeling it was honey and Geo asked for Sucker Punch. :P
    May 6th 2013. <3. Always!

3. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 5 | Offers: 9 | Wishlist Items: 2 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 1
    Scrappy will work and ok

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just turn it Impish and have it have the ability Early! Sorry for the sudden change ^^;

4. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Neko View Post
    Scrappy will work and ok

- - - Updated - - -

Actually just turn it Impish and have it have the ability Early! Sorry for the sudden change ^^;
    No that's great! Thank you, you made it easier. I have like breed all these Natures but I couldn't get an Adamant one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro Neko View Post
    Scrappy will work and ok

- - - Updated - - -

*Logs out of pokebay after sending last message* Wow...I just breed a Adamant Scrappy Kangaskhan. :P Lol

5. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 22 | Offers: 189 | Wishlist Items: 22 | Wishlist Offers: 26 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Scrappy is a good nature to have on a Khangaskhan tbh

Also, can you please breed me a 5iv Ekans (missing sp.atk) with the egg move Sucker Punch (if you want to breed it on), and the Adamant Nature nicknamed HissingNo? :3
    FC: 0430 8750 1984 (Friend Safari: Grass, Oddish, Petilil, Maractus) I don't like Helix.

6. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 87 | Offers: 196 | Wishlist Items: 13 | Wishlist Offers: 1 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePreachingOcelot View Post

Also, can you please breed me a 5iv Ekans (missing sp.atk) with the egg move Sucker Punch (if you want to breed it on), and the Adamant Nature nicknamed HissingNo? :3
    HissingNo. I love it!

Not really here anymore. But I do stop by from time to time, to see if this place is still alive!

7. PokeBay Stats: Trades: 0 | Offers: 0 | Wishlist Items: 1 | Wishlist Offers: 0 | Battles: 0 | Battle Requests: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePreachingOcelot View Post

Yeah sure thing.